WvW Ranger Nimro.3

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Your previous video was better, honestly. I like how you play but with videos its generally nicer to show fights vs tough opponents rather than people you just steamrolled over. I think only one person in the entire video actually fought back, which was the ele a few mins in, and in that one it was 2v1 in your favour anyway.

If you can kill someone in under 20 seconds they werent worth killing / recording, is really what I am saying, but its not a critisism to your play.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Vandiros.8375

Vandiros.8375

Your previous video was better, honestly. I like how you play but with videos its generally nicer to show fights vs tough opponents rather than people you just steamrolled over. I think only one person in the entire video actually fought back, which was the ele a few mins in, and in that one it was 2v1 in your favour anyway.

If you can kill someone in under 20 seconds they werent worth killing / recording, is really what I am saying, but its not a critisism to your play.

ty Cufufalating.8479 my bro told me he likes my 2nd video

btw im thinking to make 1 video every week

next friday new video Nimro.4

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: red jhon.1453

red jhon.1453

Good game and good video
You are truly a dangerous ranger
I like it xD

I waiting your next video

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: uae.2059

uae.2059

Hi Nimro .. this is the best video for ranger and your build is amazing … and this is first time see ranger condition … iam wait your next video

I like it BRO >>>

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Kistenian.2083

Kistenian.2083

Yo,,,, bro your 3 video’s are awesome ………
This build what am looking for because ranger’s in normal builds its so poor ,
in this build it has a high armor and high bleeding,, i mostly like in the 3rd video when you fight the engineer xD man u killed him in sec’s…
good job bro and im really really waiting for your next video ….

(edited by Kistenian.2083)

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

Ty guys. many ppl send me mail to make new video for ranger, alrdy start ele video. but now ill back to ranger i have some videos, hope i can finsh it n this week.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Ty guys. many ppl send me mail to make new video for ranger, alrdy start ele video. but now ill back to ranger i have some videos, hope i can finsh it n this week.

You pummel people solo with a Ranger and an Ele ?

Now you are kitten well showing off imo !

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: m walker.7836

m walker.7836

I’m so happy you were able to kill ppl in wvw on your ranger

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Almost all my kills are less than 20 seconds. If I get hit more than once I have to LR/sword 2/sword 2 out of there and try again.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Almost all my kills are less than 20 seconds. If I get hit more than once I have to LR/sword 2/sword 2 out of there and try again.

Thats kinda my point though.

The point of a video is, usually, to show your skill. If all you do it press QZ then AA thats not showing skill, its showing their lack of it, even if it works on the majority of people in WvW (because lets be honest, most people in WvW are not build for nor experienced at 1v1s). Theres nothing video worthy about bursting down inexperienced players with one rotation.

IMO :P

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Cufufalating.8479)

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: m walker.7836

m walker.7836

Thats kinda my point. If all you are doing is going for a kitten burst kill and they have no defence agaisnt that then they are either terrible players or in a terrible build. With thieves and mesmers bursting people down all over the place in WvW anyone who is a going to take 1v1s seriously WILL have a defence against being bursted down and will survive the first burst at the very least.

That doesnt mean that tactic doesnt work on 90% of people, and it doesnt mean it cant work even vs good opponents, it just means it wont work first time vs good opponents.

I can also kill very bad players on my ranger and make a video and make myself seem like a god. Sure, I may edit most of the stuff that happened inbetween when I faced players with different classes who knew what they were doing. But kudos nonetheless!

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Fluffball.8307

Thats kinda my point though.

The point of a video is, usually, to show your skill. If all you do it press QZ then AA thats not showing skill, its showing their lack of it, even if it works on the majority of people in WvW (because lets be honest, most people in WvW are not build for nor experienced at 1v1s). Theres nothing video worthy about bursting down inexperienced players with one rotation.

Not sure if you’re referring to his the condi bunkers or my reference to running berserker, but I assure you berserker is not easy to do. (I do love me some easy kills though!!)

If I were to ever make a WvW video, which I won’t, it would be purely to show that you can roam in berserker which is apparently impossible. I’m not sure why anyone makes WvW vidoes though; I get bored to tears watching people regen for 10 minute duels and I definitely don’t want to watch anybody bearbow.

There was one video someone posted the other day of someone going 1vX in dual melee berserker gear, which was really fun to watch.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Not saying that Vid is bad or something but…
My ears are seriously bleeding. It’s kind of terrible choice in music and those sound effects… Make me tremble.

As someone mentioned in before, you approach mostly players that are really unwilling to fight or don’t have proper builds.
I know that most of playerbase on WvW is like that and I can’t blame you for fighting them, I do so too. But putting them all across your videos when you don’t even have to weapon swap doesn’t entertain me much.

I would say : hold on with your next video. Get a month of footage, search for better players and built roamers, select the best ones ypu get and then make another montage (but please, change the music!). Quality>Quantity

The video itself isn’t bad as I said. Just use less flashy editing and remove those annoying sound effects (you can add some clasic ones instead like fron UT).

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

Not saying that Vid is bad or something but…
My ears are seriously bleeding. It’s kind of terrible choice in music and those sound effects… Make me tremble.

As someone mentioned in before, you approach mostly players that are really unwilling to fight or don’t have proper builds.
I know that most of playerbase on WvW is like that and I can’t blame you for fighting them, I do so too. But putting them all across your videos when you don’t even have to weapon swap doesn’t entertain me much.

I would say : hold on with your next video. Get a month of footage, search for better players and built roamers, select the best ones ypu get and then make another montage (but please, change the music!). Quality>Quantity

The video itself isn’t bad as I said. Just use less flashy editing and remove those annoying sound effects (you can add some clasic ones instead like fron UT).

clasic music for fight how ..? check my 2nd video n my channel maybe you like the music, and about time to make video i think 1 week is enough for good video why 1 month this not real movie take that long

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

clasic music for fight how ..? check my 2nd video n my channel maybe you like the music, and about time to make video i think 1 week is enough for good video why 1 month this not real movie take that long

He’s saying wait awhile because every player you fight in your videos are horrible. None of them put up a decent fight against you. Anyone, could kill those people with their eyes closed. Half the time your Entangle does all the work for you.

Record a bunch of fights, then sift through them and pick the ones that are tough fights. Don’t just put out a video every week killing up-levels, no one will want to watch that.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

He’s saying wait awhile because every player you fight in your videos are horrible. None of them put up a decent fight against you. Anyone, could kill those people with their eyes closed. Half the time your Entangle does all the work for you.

Record a bunch of fights, then sift through them and pick the ones that are tough fights. Don’t just put out a video every week killing up-levels, no one will want to watch that.

check video again 2 times aura enj was duel with me and 2nd enj with guard was face me + ranger was rdy to fight too + x3 rangers was fight too idk what u talking about
ur WvW player..?? if yes can u show me some fight n WvW by ur ranger

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

Tricare.2946:

i just check ur ranger u play with ur guild member and kill players that how run away from u wheres the fun n this video ??

if u wanna duel with me just let me know.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

Heh, if I make a solo video I don’t put in all the easy kills I get, the video would be too long and boring. The fights I do use may not be the toughest fights I’ve ever had but they were the toughest that I had recorded during a few weeks.

Also, if I make a video with a partner, every fight is either a good 2v2 or we are outnumbered. I don’t make videos of killing up-levels like some people.

Not sure what video you watched of mine, people may run away from us but that’s because we are killing them with less people.

I’d be happy to kill you in a duel if you want. What server are you on?

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Rebzorq.9348

Rebzorq.9348

Yo Nimro we really like ur play style very fast kill dont listen to july’s people, make video every week. if u dont know Nimro guys his 1 of the best Ranger ever n the he was n deso server. good luck Nimro.
cant wait Nimro.4

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: solrik.6028

solrik.6028

The only good part in that video was the last fight.
You did something that many don’t.
It wasn’t good because you died to 2 enemies, but because you used the terrain to your advantage and it was a WAY more skilled fight than any of the others. You obviously died because you were outnumbered, not because of lacking skill.

Watching someone “Pew-pew” people to death is not fun and makes you appear like an attention seeker. “Ooh look at me n my skillz, i kill many peeple”, no, that is not good. Show some deaths and both you and your viewers can learn about Ranger.

Putting up videos without deaths is like making one in a million trickshots and then saying you did them on the first try.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: solrik.6028

solrik.6028

Yo Nimro we really like ur play style very fast kill dont listen to july’s people, make video every week. if u dont know Nimro guys his 1 of the best Ranger ever n the he was n deso server. good luck Nimro.
cant wait Nimro.4

Did you make an extra account to say this?

It is a little bit suspect when “Vandiros” and “Rebzorq” has the same typing style. As an extra, “Rebzorq” has only one post! (The quoted one)

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

The only good part in that video was the last fight.
You did something that many don’t.
It wasn’t good because you died to 2 enemies, but because you used the terrain to your advantage and it was a WAY more skilled fight than any of the others. You obviously died because you were outnumbered, not because of lacking skill.

Watching someone “Pew-pew” people to death is not fun and makes you appear like an attention seeker. “Ooh look at me n my skillz, i kill many peeple”, no, that is not good. Show some deaths and both you and your viewers can learn about Ranger.

Putting up videos without deaths is like making one in a million trickshots and then saying you did them on the first try.

cheer bro ty for ur notes next video will be like 2nd video
btw im n Seafarer’s Rest server and still n RKO GUILD too

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

cant wait Nimro.4

It is a little bit suspect when “Vandiros” and “Rebzorq” has the same typing style. As an extra, “Rebzorq” has only one post! (The quoted one)

lol absolutely he did

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

cant wait Nimro.4

lol

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Fluffball.8307

red jhon from his last video did the same thing. Same typing style and no other posts than praising the video. Whatevs.

WvW Ranger Nimro.3

in Ranger

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Lol. That’s actually sad

And when I was talking about “classic sound effects from UT” I wasn’t reffering to Classic genre of music, but Unreal Tournament kill announcer sounds

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144