You can have my... bear!

You can have my... bear!

in Ranger

Posted by: Alkuan.4962

Alkuan.4962

Today, again.. was flamed in tpvp as being a worthless ranger and “u suck”.

Well, the “commander” aka the vocal imo idiot on /t chat was insisting us going for the middle when it was clear we couln’t do that and I was implying an alternative to go hold close and far instead.. oh, we lost ofc :P

So.. if you want to play a ranger… be a ranger

Rangers soly on wits and cunning Not perhaps listening to nor reading the meta on the forums.

Longbow… sigh.

To add some beef to my speech… new rangers: or old too, learn to use sword and bring frostspotter into your party in dungeons. Go sport a GS and a Pink Moa! :P

The best of this profession… them callled us huntards in some other game and agreed that easy to level, hard master

You can have my... bear!

in Ranger

Posted by: Nasir.2195

Nasir.2195

This thread is sponsored by Bear-alis. Ask your doctors to see if it’s right for you.

(edited by Nasir.2195)

You can have my... bear!

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Real men kitten bears without using roofies.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

You can have my... bear!

in Ranger

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Today, again.. was flamed in tpvp as being a worthless ranger and “u suck”.

Well, the “commander” aka the vocal imo idiot on /t chat was insisting us going for the middle when it was clear we couln’t do that and I was implying an alternative to go hold close and far instead.. oh, we lost ofc :P

So.. if you want to play a ranger… be a ranger

Rangers soly on wits and cunning Not perhaps listening to nor reading the meta on the forums.

Longbow… sigh.

To add some beef to my speech… new rangers: or old too, learn to use sword and bring frostspotter into your party in dungeons. Go sport a GS and a Pink Moa! :P

The best of this profession… them callled us huntards in some other game and agreed that easy to level, hard master

Duh! The commander (I picture a warrior Asuran with rifle) was right. The best way to win in TPVP is to stack all 5 players on home and wait the enemy out. Avoid middle and far like all the good PvP teams do.

Oh, don’t forget your bear, either! PvP powerhouses those beasties are! We all know grizzly bears can hit harder than owls and Ravens Right…. Heh, heh, it would be silly for that to work the other way around… :-/

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

(edited by Archon.6480)