a shame, how anet ignore the community

in Ranger

Posted by: Saba Med.2056

Saba Med.2056

It is a shame and feels like a slap in the face to the (ranger)community, if they have to watch how they will be ignored.
The necessary changes of trait lines and adjustments for the ranger-class in any case, will not be commented from Anet.
For me, this means:
I do not have the time to level up a new char high, I have to play with a broken class.

So i have one question:
Do Anet develope this game for themselves or for the community?

I will have a look at the March patch, will this patch finally brings the necessary changes?

If this is not the case, that means for me:
I spend no more money for equipment and time to my Ranger.
because soon everything will be better when ESO is coming.

What remains is… simply GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT.

R.I.P.

(edited by Saba Med.2056)

in Ranger

Posted by: Saba Med.2056

Saba Med.2056

If you think, that anet has to do a BETTER INFORMATIONS-POLICY, so you can show it here with a SIGN!

/SIGN

in Ranger

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Or you could baby-cat off and make your own thread about that completely unrelated subject?

It has nothing to do with the abysmal state of rangers or the even worst neglect, false promises of a fix and ensuing silence shown by devs who have to know it’s an issue, like they have to know a lot about their own game.

I’d say it’s just some corporate greed/difficult-to-maintain schedule rolling down the lines that prevents them from spending as much time/resources fixing what needs to be fixed, but that’s just hopeless guessing. It’s just so hard to understand why they’d leave a class broken so long.

Disciple of Quag

in Ranger

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

They are simple not coming here because they don’t have anything to say. They are aware of all the problems rangers suffer for a long time. They haven’t done anything, or can’t solve the problems. The result is the same. Dead silence.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in Ranger

Posted by: Geshque.1326

Geshque.1326

Its more reasonable to bluff like “we are working on it, dont worry” rather than be silent. Poor policy, very poor.

in Ranger

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

It’s like some of you have never played these type of games before. Nothing, and I repeat nothing Anet says will make it better for them.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Ranger

Geshque.1326

If they dont want to say so they should better do. Atm they do neither

in Ranger

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

My ranger is only level 29 but at this point I’m feeling really strong. i can solo any vet boss and a couple champion ones without getting hit much at all. because my pet soak up the damage. but yea only level 29 i probably won’t see how its weak until i hit 80 which is ok for me its only an alt character but I’m having a lot of fun with it regardless.

in Ranger

Geshque.1326

Please do not post here if you are lvl 29 and know completely nothing about chars mechanic

in Ranger

Posted by: Radnar.9814

Radnar.9814

Please do not post here if you are lvl 29 and know completely nothing about chars mechanic

It’s a free community, anybody can post regardless of what you think about their comments.

in Ranger

Posted by: Omnio.3652

Omnio.3652

I don’t think Anet ignores the community. But imagine this, your game is playing couple hundred thousands people, they all are different, they all want different things from the game, from theirs class etc. They all go different builds, have different skill with class so they all see the same things very different. Now, how do you suggest Anet does please everyone? They can’t! You like Ranger? Play him, don’t care about broken traits and use what you can. I have my Ranger only 52, but PvP is kitten fine with him and PvE was awesome so far.

It just amazes me how everyone thinks new games will be polished like 8 years or so old games. It can’t be like this. You want perfect MMO? Make one yourself, you’ll see that it will be perfect just for you and thousands people can say, it SUX. We all have different tastes. You like the game? Play it, you don’t? Well its a shame you spend all time here, did you have fun? Yes? So whats the problem. You didn’t have fun? Why you were playing then?

Was he swedish?
Yes.
A moose. It was a moose.

in Ranger

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

Omnio: you don’t really get it. Ranger community don’t want to fart butterflies to kill all nearby enemies. We don’t want the devs buff us to the sky.

100 ranger don’t want 100 different things. If you ask 10 ranger. 9 will surely tell you the bugs/issues/problems we have reported from day 1. These are not buffs. These are bugs. Things not working as intended.

Just 1 example: If they would just fix “Licking Wounds” so the skill actually would work more than 50% of the times people would say. Hmm they might take attention. But they don’t do anything. Its been 4 months now. And this is just a minor issue with the pet. The pet has like 3 or 4 more important problem that never got fixed.

You might have a lvl 59 ranger but you have absolute no idea about how rangers are absolutely useless comparing to other professions either in dungeons or in WvW. They are fun to play i give you the credit. But not useful for the team and hell i want my group to be happy to see a ranger in the group not just carry it like a dead weight.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in Ranger

Posted by: Omnio.3652

Omnio.3652

@gaborkaldy

Rangers want different things. If you ask some, they don’t use that bugged trait (not sure how many bugged traits is in ranger tree) so they want new pets, they want more weapons for Ranger, they want him to be a bit different class, they want different long bow etc. Ofc bugs should be most important thing to fix, but company making MMO has way more things to consider beside bugs.

Its with Engi too, most people are complaining about kit refinement nerf, but not much of us engis is talking about FT buff or heal buff on elixir gun. Learn to play (if you have fun) what you play with bonuses and downsides it brings and be grateful for every bug fix. I’ve never made MMO, so I dont know how hard is it, but my imagination says, its probably kitten hard. Just think about sometimes how would your perfect MMO look, and why. You could find yourself in a difficult possition. And now imagine, these people are actualy not just thinking it, but doing it.

Was he swedish?
Yes.
A moose. It was a moose.

in Ranger

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

The same with Engineers

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in Ranger

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

not much of us engis is talking about FT

It wasn’t buff
It was the HUGE nerf after nerfing omnomberry food.

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

in Ranger

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

Remember this? Good times.

http://youtu.be/htHRErZM7QM

in Ranger

Geshque.1326

Omnio you re not right. Every single ranger want his class to work properly. Just this and nothing more. There might be plenty ppl wanting to play diffetently but all builds must be based on solid foundation which works as intented. While the whole clasd is broken we can only use that 20% of skills that realy work well. That is an issue.

in Ranger

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

“I quit” threads are not allowed on the forums as they are not conducive to creating a friendly community nor do they have room for constructive discussion. As such, this thread has been closed.