catch pet

catch pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Andyb.5980

Andyb.5980

hello im new to this game and ive opened a ranger lvl 10 already and my pet is moa this is what i chosen at the beggining i just wanted to know when can i get a new pet i mean in what lvl and how??

thx for the helpers

catch pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Nova.9167

Nova.9167

You don’t really … catch a pet, you just find them. They have to be Juvenile animals and you just gain them.

catch pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Graevarg.4871

Graevarg.4871

At various points around the world you will typically find concentrations of specific animal types. Look for one that shows green on mouse-over and has “Juvenile…” as the first word in its name. All you need to do is stand next to it and your F-key option will read “Charm”. Click F and you have added that pet to your stable.

Starting zones are good places to look for new pets, each start zone has some 3 to 5 Juveniles scattered around. Have fun and good hunting!

catch pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Dealanaich.6250

Dealanaich.6250

it’s like the better version of Pokémon GO ;P

catch pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

catch pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Corvinus.8634

Corvinus.8634

Was suprised how simplistic it was coming from wow. It could be exciting there if you got it or not, depending on other players wanting the same or just mobs nearby or your ability to resist the animal attacking you as well while taming. A small “yes!” feeling afterwards. Pet system here is very static compared.

Was one of my favorite things actually, rare pet hunting.

catch pet

in Ranger

Posted by: ShortnCurly.9018

ShortnCurly.9018

I too felt this was a bit of a let down when I first started. Many months later I got them all and that was pretty nice!

Proud member of uPOI, Undiscovered Point of Interest an OCX guild on NA.