Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

Grants 1 stack of might for 1 second per critical hit

………………………………. Are you serious Anet?

companion´s might

in Ranger

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Eh, not all traits can be good. I run a build focused on stacking might on my pet and I still pass on this talent.

companion´s might

in Ranger

Nary Why Irk.8150

bump.

Still iso anet answer.

companion´s might

in Ranger

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Eh, not all traits can be good. I run a build focused on stacking might on my pet and I still pass on this talent.

The rule is actually not every trait can be good for everyone. that’s entirely different than a trait being useless to everyone. Why bother putting it in the game if it’s not useful for anyone?

I see no reason it can’t be boosted to 3 seconds like many other similar traits.

companion´s might

in Ranger

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Yah, Companion’s Might is almost completely worthless. Pets don’t attack every second, so half the time it won’t even have an effect at all. You have to get lucky and have your pet attack at close to the exact same time you crit, or else the Might will come and go without your pet even using it once.

I kind of wonder if they “balanced” this specifically with Quickening Zephyr in mind. Because thats pretty much the only time I can see it ever being useful, and even then you’re getting 2, maybe 3 pet attacks with probably up to 2-4 stacks of might (if you’re using Shortbow or Sword with a decent crit rate) by the time QZ is done. Still not that great, and a trait entirely dependent on one single utility to be useful is laughable.

companion´s might

in Ranger

Nary Why Irk.8150

Bump.

Still iso Anet answer.