do any of our stats do anything for our pets?

in Ranger

Posted by: Methal.9045

Methal.9045

Been wondering this i was knee high to a grasshopper.

in Ranger

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Nope. Although, according to Puandro, the pet skills will improperly reflect their damage based off your attack. This is apparently a bug.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Ranger

Posted by: Undean.9704

Undean.9704

I think the only stat of your that will affect your pet is your healing power determining how much it is healed for. I’m not sure of this because when I tried to test it in pve, the changes to pet aggro made it so everything would come after me and then my pet would kill it without taking damage.

in Ranger

Posted by: Methal.9045

Methal.9045

I think the only stat of your that will affect your pet is your healing power determining how much it is healed for. I’m not sure of this because when I tried to test it in pve, the changes to pet aggro made it so everything would come after me and then my pet would kill it without taking damage.

Yeah i really don’t like this at all.

I wish they would have made an in game feature that allows us to decide if and when we want our pets to tank for us.

in Ranger

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

Yeah i really don’t like this at all.

I wish they would have made an in game feature that allows us to decide if and when we want our pets to tank for us.

But you have that, it’s your pet selection. Choose a cat and you’ll have DPS, choose a dog and you’ll have control, choose a bear and you’ll have a tank, choose a spider and you’ll have range, etc. etc. The real problem is that their stats don’t scale alongside yours, meaning that offensive stats are less effective on a ranger than all the other classes.

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -

in Ranger

Posted by: Kepha.7619

Kepha.7619

And it’s quite a good thing. It allow us to go full bunker and still get some DPS cause a dps pet is still a dps pet.

Current build : 0/10/15/15/30
http://tinyurl.com/d9g75kl