druid gear

druid gear

in Ranger

Posted by: nathan goossen.9546

nathan goossen.9546

hallo everybody

so i got an question for fractals and raids druid trinkets.

i play mostly with a pugs so not sure what todo with armor trinkets and weapons for druid .

i wil want to have full zerk set for normal stuff but what about raids and fractals what most ppl us for that ? im not that into condi so that falls off . enjoy healing but not sure if i can do that with full zerk or better go some clerics+magi stuff

thx in advance

Naomi DragonFury

druid gear

in Ranger

Posted by: AnariiUK.7409

AnariiUK.7409

Full berserker gear is fine for fractals.

In raids the main thing to be careful with is toughness, since that can pull unwanted aggro in wing 1/3, hence cleric’s can be risky to use. I would work towards either Zealot’s or Magi’s trinkets and slowly build them up over time. These can be tricky to get, either from dungeoneer for Magi’s accessories or raid drops/bloodstone fen.

PUGs will usually want you in some kind of healing gear, for that you can either use Zealot’s or Magi’s stat armour with a full set of monk runes. You can also take a Zealot’s/Magi’s staff with transference sigil to be extra safe. Also, always use rice balls as food when healing. Berserker trinkets should be fine, since your main goal is getting the 10% outgoing healing modifiers, but as above you can slowly work on getting healing trinkets if you’d like more raw healing power.

druid gear

in Ranger

nathan goossen.9546

oke good to know then .

raiding would full magi work for that so armor weapon(Staff) and trinkets ?

and full zerk for fractals and the rest

Naomi DragonFury

druid gear

in Ranger

nathan goossen.9546

wait so full zerk trinkets wont mind for raiding? so let me get this straight

full magi armor and 1 staff magi would suffice ?

for raids dont want to be swaping all the time and keep so many stuff in invtory =)

Naomi DragonFury

druid gear

in Ranger

Posted by: AnariiUK.7409

AnariiUK.7409

Pretty much, with Magi’s armour + weapon you’ll already be healing for a ton so trinkets don’t matter too much.

Just slowly work on the Magi’s/Zealot’s trinkets if you feel you need extra healing, which is unlikely.

druid gear

in Ranger

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Also you can get Exotic Magi trinkets from Lyssa Temple in Machor’s Leap, expensive or cheap depending on how you value like 45,000 karma IIRC.