Gabelstabler.6905

i guess the pic says everything…
gg anet 100/100 points for this update…

Attachments:

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I know, it’s terrible that they didn’t buff the damage on a 3/4 second long massively telegraphed melee skill that only lands by being set up with a 1 and 1/4 second long randomly used AI skill with a massive tell. Oh well. Hopefully we’ll get some fixes next update.

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

LOL , lucky brutal charge with SOTH togather with a maul landing, and they both crit. this happends like once every like 10000000000 times.

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

did you miss you back stab, and they swung there big scary sword at you. next time you see a massive bear fly at you you should get out of the way

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

We have had a 24k maul pre patch. Come back later with a better number plz.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

We have had a 24k maul pre patch. Come back later with a better number plz.

Not my screenie, but from a very long time ago.

It’s also interesting this thread is on the ranger forum instead of PvP forum.

Attachments:

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Seth.1308

Seth.1308

did you miss you back stab, and they swung there big scary sword at you. next time you see a massive bear fly at you you should get out of the way

It’s a screen shot of that one time he wasn’t one-shot by an OP Zerk Rapid Fire Ranger spamming “2”. Jokes on him though… Maul is on “2” as well.

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: solrik.6028

solrik.6028

Really? Come one… 2 hard hitting skills that are telegraphed so much that you would notice them in a water field being constantly blast finished.

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

This game is truly doomed if all that is left to spvp is people omplaining a glass Zerk, burst build actually BURSTED THEM DOWN.

=__=

plus 5 points for being a thief though. I’m sure if one of us posted a screen of 6k+ backstabs we totally wouldn’t be greeted with a tsunami of “learn 2 play noob”

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

(edited by Substance E.4852)

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Gabelstabler.6905

Gabelstabler.6905

1. first of all: im playing s/d thief.
2: mimimimi backstab epic high dmg mimimimi → thief got nerfed about 5 times…
3. hard to avoid dmg while stunned…
4. nerf that kitten
5. have a nice weekend

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Hepatolith.6389

Hepatolith.6389

1. first of all: im playing s/d thief.
2: mimimimi backstab epic high dmg mimimimi -> thief got nerfed about 5 times…
3. hard to avoid dmg while stunned…
4. nerf that kitten
5. have a nice weekend

So you basically say that something that was possible before Patch and nobody complained about it should be nerfed, because you as a S/D thief were not able to dodge a telegraphed knockdown from a dog standing 300 units away from you by just pressing 3 or walking one step in any direction… Stop ignoring the Pet and you will be fine… seriously

Cayline Oakheart, Ranger – Drakkar Lake
Covenant of Bloodthirst [IvsI],
Favorable Winds [Wind]

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Gabelstabler.6905

Gabelstabler.6905

as u can see on the screen i was @ the corner of the point. maybe he did alrdy saw but i didnt saw him. so i was just walking down stairs, thinking which flowers i should buy@gemstore for my girlfriend, i got knockbacked. Mimimi l2doge… l2 notice pet. This situation was like old thief. And dont try to tell me that you can always watch every skill. What shall i do in teamfight. Maybe im fighting a thief and he comes and i cant see him. ill be knockbacked and killed like this again. btw → rapid fire i love you <3
maybe it alrdy exist be4 update… i didnt notice it.. maybe cuz not that much guys played rapid fire ranger.

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

So much noob.

/15char

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

You got hit by maul… that’s kind of a you deserve to die situation.

You should have used a stunbreaker on brutal charge. You would have had time to reserve a table at the pancake house, order a coffee, and enjoy a crepe before you would have had to dodge the maul.

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: tyinkz.7813

tyinkz.7813

as u can see on the screen i was @ the corner of the point. maybe he did alrdy saw but i didnt saw him. so i was just walking down stairs, thinking which flowers i should buy@gemstore for my girlfriend, i got knockbacked. Mimimi l2doge… l2 notice pet. This situation was like old thief. And dont try to tell me that you can always watch every skill. What shall i do in teamfight. Maybe im fighting a thief and he comes and i cant see him. ill be knockbacked and killed like this again. btw -> rapid fire i love you <3
maybe it alrdy exist be4 update… i didnt notice it.. maybe cuz not that much guys played rapid fire ranger.

I dont know what you want to point out with the “team fight”example but thiefs can do that , mesmers , staff ele , sd ele … so no point in saying it .About the picture you posted and the situation you simply got outplyed,rekt,ganked,kitten d whatever choose a word you were no paying attention thats all. My advise would be to get that ranger or any power lb ranger and duel him till you realiz how easy it is to counter/kill ^^

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Answer me this: how does a pet with about 1700 power critical hit for 5.7k with brutal charge which normally hits for 1.4k?

50% more damage for pet critical: 2.1k
50% more damage for signet of the hunt: 3.1k
25% more for signet of wild 3.9k

In order to hit that hard in PvP, he must have been nearly fully might stacked, as well. Even then it seems fishy. Make sure to remember to equip a jewel and runes when playing PvP, or you won’t have any stats. You also need to equip your traits or you will be very weak.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Answer me this: how does a pet with about 1700 power critical hit for 5.7k with brutal charge which normally hits for 1.4k?

50% more damage for pet critical: 2.1k
50% more damage for signet of the hunt: 3.1k
25% more for signet of wild 3.9k

In order to hit that hard in PvP, he must have been nearly fully might stacked, as well. Even then it seems fishy. Make sure to remember to equip a jewel and runes when playing PvP, or you won’t have any stats. You also need to equip your traits or you will be very weak.

Signet of the Beastmaster+Fortifying Bond? That alone gives 12 stacks of Might to the pet.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

maybe he did alrdy saw but i didnt saw him. so i was just walking down stairs, thinking which flowers i should buy@gemstore for my girlfriend…

This has never been more apropriate

Attachments:

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

its glass vs glass, u can 1 shot them just as easy if not easier

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

im spechless

in Ranger

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

its glass vs glass, u can 1 shot them just as easy if not easier

No doubt, if you don’t manage to add a single point of toughness through traits, runes, and amulet, don’t be surprised when you get insta-gibbed by a stray dog after catching GS in the face.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons