kitten longbow users.

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: CrossFire.8037

CrossFire.8037

So i have noticed a huge amount of longbow users in PvP and WvW who either don’t read their skill tooltips or haven’t got a clue on how to weapon swap. It’s pretty comical, fighting a bunch of rangers who are determined to use their longbow in melee whilst im smashing their face in with my warrior hammer. It’s as if they have gone, “i am playing a ranger and therefore i shall use my longbow in every situation”

Dear rangers who do this, even though you’re a ranger, you do have access to melee weapons, i know this might be a surprise to you but it’s better than trying to auto attack people with your longbow in melee range.

(edited by CrossFire.8037)

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Dear bearbow, even if you are a bearbow you have access to non- bearbow weapon . I know it might surprise you but the bear is not that OP.

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

The amount of bearbows has increased dramatically due this topic
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Ranger-Pets-Overpowered

#howbearinthewater2014

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: Trafficone.5301

Trafficone.5301

One could say the same about greatsword using warriors who make numerous unsuccessful attempts to use hundred blades on me without pinning me down. Every profession has people who know how to play effectively and people who don’t. I try not to let it bother me. An easy kill is an easy kill, and if someone is better than me, I’m likely an easy kill. Doesn’t matter, really.

Boughmaster – Necromousy – Furfriend – Sapterfuge
The Rescuer – Smoke And Flowers – Nectar Protector – Dhuumwind –
Specter Protector – Pushed Daisies – Imprinted – Die Groundlings

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Hambow making fun of bearbows….

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: planetarian.9154

planetarian.9154

So i have noticed a huge amount of longbow users in PvP and WvW who either don’t read their skill tooltips or haven’t got a clue on how to weapon swap. It’s pretty comical, fighting a bunch of warriors who are determined to use their longbow in melee whilst im smashing their face in with my Rangers sword. It’s as if they have gone, “i am playing a warrior and therefore i shall use my longbow in every situation”
Dear warriors who do this, even though you’re a warrior, you do have access to melee weapons, i know this might be a surprise to you but it’s better than trying to auto attack people with your longbow in melee range.

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

So i have noticed a huge amount of longbow users in PvP and WvW who either don’t read their skill tooltips or haven’t got a clue on how to weapon swap. It’s pretty comical, fighting a bunch of warriors who are determined to use their longbow in melee whilst im smashing their face in with my Rangers sword. It’s as if they have gone, “i am playing a warrior and therefore i shall use my longbow in every situation”
Dear warriors who do this, even though you’re a warrior, you do have access to melee weapons, i know this might be a surprise to you but it’s better than trying to auto attack people with your longbow in melee range.

Warrior Longbow is a mid-close range combat weapon. The projectile is too slow for long range. The AoE is great for melee range.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: BlackThorn.9725

BlackThorn.9725

Ranger gonna range, even in melee! It’s some powerful stuff, dat longbow auto attack in melee.

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

OP shouldn’t be telling rangers to switch weapons but to learn to kite.

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kilger.5490

Kilger.5490

Sometimes you get stuck behind a bad weapon swap timer, happened to me more than once. About all I can say about this.

Kilger – Human Ranger
alts: Fangyre (Necro), Hardrawk (Ele);
Jade Quarry

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

My warrior hammer.

Dear warrior, even though the hammer is a good weapon, i cannot but laugh at how you keep using that hammer when i dance around you with my sword and dagger while spamming poison and CC on you. You get tossed around by my pet, your healing signet get’s hard countered, and you can only hope to hit me once or twice.
So please, try some other weapons, I heard you guys can use swords and axes, both of which is nice weapons with sharp edges that can hurt others, i know, because i also know how to use swords and axes.

Sincerely, SD BM ranger

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

They’re probably trying to land their knockback or stealth, which miss a lot.

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

BlackThorn was being sarcastic… lol

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: crystlviper.8523

crystlviper.8523

So i have noticed a huge amount of longbow users in PvP and WvW who either don’t read their skill tooltips or haven’t got a clue on how to weapon swap. It’s pretty comical, fighting a bunch of rangers who are determined to use their longbow in melee whilst im smashing their face in with my warrior hammer. It’s as if they have gone, “i am playing a ranger and therefore i shall use my longbow in every situation”

Dear rangers who do this, even though you’re a ranger, you do have access to melee weapons, i know this might be a surprise to you but it’s better than trying to auto attack people with your longbow in melee range.

I dominate all longbow users by simply doing one thing. PLAY SHORTBOW BLEEDER BUILD. Never have to worry about a lb again.

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

One could say the same about greatsword using warriors who make numerous unsuccessful attempts to use hundred blades on me without pinning me down. Every profession has people who know how to play effectively and people who don’t. I try not to let it bother me. An easy kill is an easy kill, and if someone is better than me, I’m likely an easy kill. Doesn’t matter, really.

^ This, lol.
And @ OP, although yes I agree completely Rangers who refuse to weapon swap in melee range are slightly handikitten.. If they actually know how to kite you’re going to be the one that will need to learn to weapon swap. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lol’d at Warriors trying to hammer-stun me to death but they can’t get in melee range because I keep kiting them. And I can’t help but think “you know you can use something other than a hammer, right?”

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

kitten longbow users.

in Ranger

Posted by: mambastik.8735

mambastik.8735

Ranger gonna range, even in melee! It’s some powerful stuff, dat longbow auto attack in melee.

Especially that trait that gives 15% chance to destroy melee attacks while executing ranged attacks