lick wounds underwater

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

totally random topic, as anyone tried to use this downed skill underwater with lets say, a jellyfish or shark pet? how would that work out O.o

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Harnel.6810

Harnel.6810

Lick Wounds has, right from launch, been bugged underwater. It works as normal but even if the pet dies it’ll still be able to heal you, making it impossible for enemy PvPers to actually kill you (since you can’t stomp underwater)

It was a contributing factor to why Raid on the Capricorn got tossed.

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Tora.7214

Lick Wounds has, right from launch, been bugged underwater. It works as normal but even if the pet dies it’ll still be able to heal you, making it impossible for enemy PvPers to actually kill you (since you can’t stomp underwater)

what i was trying to ask is what happens if you ask a jellyfish or shark pet to “lick your wounds” xD

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Just feed them noobs on a regular basis ;-)
Should I make montage of wrecking people underwater!?!?!?

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

It revives the pet at your location to revive you. If it is killed, you can cast the skill again to revive it and continue channelling. But yeah, it is bugged and even defeated pets will channel it.

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Tora.7214

I guess no one got my joke of what would happen to your character if you ask a pet “jellyfish” or a pet “shark” to “lick” your would xD

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Nash.2681

Nash.2681

GW2 is serious buisness. This is serious forum. No lick jokes about creatures that aren’t able to lick at all. Nuff said. Move along.

XMG U716 (i7 6700, 16GB DDR4@2133Mhz, GTX980m, Samsung 850Evo 250 GB, Seagate SSHD 500GB)

Leader of “Servants of Balance” [SoB], a small guild endemic to the FSP.

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I guess no one got my joke of what would happen to your character if you ask a pet “jellyfish” or a pet “shark” to “lick” your would xD

ir no one ;-(

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

There is actually a chance the shark pet will finish you off, but only like a chance of 1 in 1000. Pretty cool. (of course not)

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I heard if you put peanut butter on certain body parts they will lick that too

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Toolbox.9375

Toolbox.9375

It’s really more of a gentle nuzzle in their case.

A gentle nuzzle with a head that you covered beforehand in aspercreme.

The class is always greener on the other side.

lick wounds underwater

in Ranger

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

The one thing we were good at and it gets removed from the game lol