lol i did it boys!!!!!!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i know it is not a big deal to a lot of you but i had to come and say i did it im out of bronze hell!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had used the trapper build i am using now from the start wouldn’t have taken over 400 games lol..yep went from 850 to silver in 2 days by using the build.. so kitten happy all the work payed off

master jedi david

in Ranger

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

Congratulations! Please share your build?

in Ranger

trunks.5249

master jedi david

in Ranger

Anela.3867

Thank you, Trunks!

in Ranger

trunks.5249

Thank you, Trunks!

if your being chased drop poison trap keep running and drop spike then use entangled before you invisibility is up back flip and use bonfire it fun

master jedi david

in Ranger

Anela.3867

Thank you, Trunks!

if your being chased drop poison trap keep running and drop spike then use entangled before you invisibility is up back flip and use bonfire it fun

Thanks! I am still trying out different builds to see what works for me.

in Ranger

Posted by: BigEvs.6971

BigEvs.6971

Congrats, man! Improvement is what leagues are all about. Glad you’re getting the most out of the system.

in Ranger

Posted by: redcore.3940

redcore.3940

What bronze? What are you talking about guys?

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

What bronze? What are you talking about guys?

There is a PvP ladder season going on right now and you place in various precious metal divisions based on games won and quality of opponents.

400+ games is insane. That’s the bigger accomplishment, that’s some good practice!

in Ranger

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

Bronze: hard to climb
Silver: fair to climb
Gold: fair to climb
Platinum: extremely hard to climb

Dropping out of platinum back to gold is what happened to me. Plat 2 down to Gold 3… and on a downward trend. Ugh…

in Ranger

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Dropping out of platinum back to gold is what happened to me. Plat 2 down to Gold 3… and on a downward trend. Ugh…

Same, I was Plat 1, then Gold 3, then Plat 1, then Gold 3, then Plat 1, then Gold 3, then Plat 1, and now I’m Gold 3 again. WHERE DO I BELONG?!

NSPride <3

in Ranger

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

Same, I was Plat 1, then Gold 3, then Plat 1, then Gold 3, then Plat 1, then Gold 3, then Plat 1, and now I’m Gold 3 again. WHERE DO I BELONG?!

With the casuals.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

in Ranger

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

With the casuals.

Probably :P

But I like to stick my toes in with the tryhards sometimes.

NSPride <3

in Ranger

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Uh, it’s kind of worth remembering that this season you rank based on how well you play compared to everyone else playing PvP. Previously you ranked based on how much you played.

So, yeah, where you belong is gonna change over time – if other people improve faster than you, you move down the ranks. As you get better compared to them you will move up.

Pray for more mediocre players, team.