ranger patch notes compiled?

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Heya heya folks. I’m back after a long hiatus and I’ve been doing a ton of theory crafting and min maxing to get back on track and was curious if any rangers have compiled the patch note changes that are relevant to rangers or do I need to scroll through each of the patch notes ?

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Ranger

Posted by: Panncakez.1290

Panncakez.1290

Hello! Nothing grand happened in general, stability is now morphed into a stacking buff, where one cc removes one stack of stability. Thus, RaO is now ticking 3 stacks of stability each 3 seconds (for 20s duration) along with fury and swiftness. And after the last patch they’ve also screwed up the pet, it now doesn’t listen to you at all, and will attack anything you attack (even in passive mode, yes.)

in Ranger

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

I don’t know about any compilation of ranger patch notes I’m afraid.

Nothing grand happened in general

Depending on how long he’s been gone, a lot happened. LB makes people come to this forum to cry (1. dmg buff, RF castspeed buff, RtW), we have reliable condi removal (SotF), trapper runes, things you mentioned and some more.

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Yeah ive been gone just shy of a year and from what I’ve seen quite a bit has changed. Matter of fact I left the day the purchasable traits became available if thats any indicator

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Ranger

Posted by: PimmoZ.5497

PimmoZ.5497

Hello! Nothing grand happened in general, stability is now morphed into a stacking buff, where one cc removes one stack of stability. Thus, RaO is now ticking 3 stacks of stability each 3 seconds (for 20s duration) along with fury and swiftness. And after the last patch they’ve also screwed up the pet, it now doesn’t listen to you at all, and will attack anything you attack (even in passive mode, yes.)

Is the pet passive mode change a bug or intended? I kinda like it as one of the settings (guard mode) along with a true passive mode (passive) and an attack anything you see mode (aggressive).