remorseless bugged

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Susulemon.3204

Susulemon.3204

not sure if this was already mentioned, but when i gain fury, the opening strike only occurs on the pet and not me, but if i turn the pet to avoid combat, then the opening strike applies to me.. is that how this work?

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Harnel.6810

Harnel.6810

Easiest workaround is to get fortifying bond, since that means if one of you gets fury the other will too.

Still, this is pretty stupid. Hope it doesn’t last.

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Dragon Ruler X.8512

Dragon Ruler X.8512

It seems to work just fine on me ?

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Susulemon.3204

i was trying to trigger on greatsword generated fury, not to mention the 50% on hit to gain fury doesn’t seem to work (takes me 7-8 hits), the fury i get doesnt proc remorseless most of the time… (just on pet)

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Dragon Ruler X.8512

Dragon Ruler X.8512

You have to keep in mind it has a 10 second ICD

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

two-handed training has 10s ICD

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Susulemon.3204

remorseless buff applying to buff/player aside, wow i didn’t know there was 10 second icd! warrior’s gs trait gives bunch of might with no icd, 10 second is really long for 3s of fury

(totally my own fault, tool tip did show 10s icd.)

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

remorseless buff applying to buff/player aside, wow i didn’t know there was 10 second icd! warrior’s gs trait gives bunch of might with no icd, 10 second is really long for 3s of fury

(totally my own fault, tool tip did show 10s icd.)

Not to mention Warrior’s GS trait gives 10% damage bonus as oppose to 5.
Basically Warrior always have the superior version of skills (when it comes to similar effects) compare to ranger.

Phanlanx Strength is another good example compare to that Fortify Bond.

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Susulemon.3204

Phalanx strength + GS Trait made warriors rather superior in pve dungeons, it’s just too bad the ranger trait is so bad, it doesnt have to match warriors, but its pretty bad

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

A few corrections here:

“Easiest workaround is to get fortifying bond, since that means if one of you gets fury the other will too.”

No. Fortifying bond works in one direction only, and that is from player to the pet. It does NOT work the other way around.

Also, if you think you’ve found a bug, whatever it may be, PLEASE post it in this thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Ranger-bugs-9

Edit: Also, from my testings, remorseless seems to work just fine. I would think the easiest way to test it, is grab a longbow, autoattack only and use “Strength of the pack!”, since it’s a skill that pulses fury. You should see the remorseless icon appear on every pulse of fury.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

(edited by OGDeadHead.8326)

remorseless bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Toxsa.2701

Toxsa.2701

Phalanx strength + GS Trait made warriors rather superior in pve dungeons, it’s just too bad the ranger trait is so bad, it doesnt have to match warriors, but its pretty bad

And Empower Allies will always be superior than Spotter too when you do some calculation. Also post stats patch, it’s very easy to hit 100% crit chance on many classes, so precision has even less effect than it used to.