so these weapon fixes we were promised

in Ranger

Posted by: rshadowkirby.3548

rshadowkirby.3548

i believe we were promised weapon fixes
this made many rangers like myself hope that sword auto 1 was fixed
or other things such as longbows utility etc

so where are these weapon fixes we were promised?

i mean it makes no difference to me i guess, ive given up on this game and im just playing league
but i check back time to time to see what other failed promises we were given

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

They didn’t promise. They specifically said it might not make it in patch release.

in Ranger

Posted by: ChillyChinaman.6057

ChillyChinaman.6057

Conjured Weapons were buffed.

in Ranger

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

works as intended.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.

in Ranger

Posted by: Garb Cost.3718

Garb Cost.3718

i mean it makes no difference to me i guess, ive given up on this game and im just playing league
but i check back time to time to see what other failed promises we were given

Umm. OK. Surely there must be something more productive you can do with your time?

in Ranger

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

They didn’t promise. They specifically said it might not make it in patch release.

There will also be # changes to some of the Ranger weapons.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/October-15th-balance-skills-updates-preview/first

And here are the “# changes to some of the Ranger weapons”: cough plural? cough

Maul: Damage for this skill has been increased by 7%. Vulnerability has been increased from 3 stacks to 5 stacks, and the duration has been increased from 6 seconds to 8 seconds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-October-15-2013

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

There will also be # changes to some of the Ranger weapons.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/October-15th-balance-skills-updates-preview/first

And here are the “# changes to some of the Ranger weapons”: cough plural? cough

Maul: Damage for this skill has been increased by 7%. Vulnerability has been increased from 3 stacks to 5 stacks, and the duration has been increased from 6 seconds to 8 seconds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-October-15-2013

“Some of these may not make it in for that release” scroll up on patch preview notes

in Ranger

Veron.8645

“Some of these may not make it in for that release” scroll up on patch preview notes

Actually, pretty much all of the changes in the preview made it to release. What bugs me is that there was pretty much nothing else of substance in addition to them, despite this being billed as a significant balance patch, and being told there would be changes in addition to the highlights they previewed.

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

in Ranger

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Rangers get giant buffs and everyone whines. Sounds about right.

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

I believe you may have different definition for the word “giant” than the socially agreed upon definition.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

in Ranger

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

I was about to log off until I read this. Honestly the pet HP buff only affects rangers in a few pve encounters. It really does, you can’t argue that it doesn’t. And it doesn’t even carry over to wvw (meaning shouts like protect me are still extremely underwhelming). In addition, vigorous training is broken, entangle is broken (only lasts 5 s), tooltips are broken, and sic em still overrides pet utilities.

Not to mention the healing spring changes (including vigorous renewal).

Anet has a lot of work to do, no doubt. And how you can say this is whining is beyond me. We paid a premium to play a AAA title that’s seeing no progress on year old bugs and frustrating issues with the profession.

I’m a follower of yours guanglai, but I politely disagree here about baseless whining. This is far from it.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Ranger

Posted by: fod.5820

fod.5820

If you are referring to the health buff our pets got in this patch, you should keep in mind that people here whine about everything but this change. And why should you complain about this change? I for once am happy that this is at least a solution in PvE so I can have my class ability up at all times like you do with other professions.

in Ranger

Posted by: Killsmith.8169

Killsmith.8169

I’m not seeing it. What did they change that allows us to contribute more support in dungeons without losing damage? What change allows us to help out more in WvW?

in Ranger

Posted by: qualm like a bomb.6512

qualm like a bomb.6512

Working as intended…. They want you to quit or roll a warrior.

Qualm – Commander
Grievance [GVNC] – Our drunken WvW is the kitten
Devona’s Rest – Forever Outnumbered & Kittened upon by Anet

in Ranger

Veron.8645

I’m not sure I understand where you are coming from, Guang. What have they changed to give us build diversity over running Sword/Warhorn?