still no ranger pet fix?!?!?

in Ranger

Posted by: slpr.2647

slpr.2647

seriously? a patch with class fixes and you still haven’t fixed ranger pet? it is getting pretty annoying having to continuously call my pet when its on passive. this is a MAJOR nuisance in dungeons and other content. PLZ FIX my pet!!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Want to get even more mad?
Traps and Winter’s Bite (Axe #3) cast time went from 1/2 sec to 1 sec.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in Ranger

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Not as bad water dagger ele auto change

in Ranger

Posted by: Angel.8742

Angel.8742

Oh yea…my Ranger Trap Build just got screwed!!! And NOTHING was posted in the patch notes about it!! Why?? Why?? Why?? Seriously?? I mean were the Rangers so OP that a nerf to traps was actually necessary? Just screwed my MAIN toon for this game. It’s bad enough the Pet AI is so foobarred right now it’s frustrating enough to try and play with a pet without having to mash F3 all the time to keep it passive. But now the Trap Rangers get the nerf with the traps too?

My Video of this HORRIBLE Nerf!!! Bad Bad Bad Call Anet!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Yakez.7561

Yakez.7561

They did it again, nerfed vim ranger, again! Bet GW3 would receive trap nerf some day.

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Its a bug guys…it only happens if you have the trapper trait equipped. Of course that doesn’t mean it will get fixed any faster..lol

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

in Ranger

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

For the time being, even with pet at passive, you always have to spam F3 now and then.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

in Ranger

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

Its a bug guys…it only happens if you have the trapper trait equipped. Of course that doesn’t mean it will get fixed any faster..lol

The traps radius is larger now, it could cover the whole home/far pvp nodes. I hope people would complain about it so that we can get our cast times back, I don’t need the super increased radius.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

in Ranger

Posted by: Vandy.5693

Vandy.5693

Guys go easy on them, fixing bugs is hard when your wasting time on April fools kitten that no one wants.

in Ranger

Posted by: rollnb.8346

rollnb.8346

The traps radius is larger now, it could cover the whole home/far pvp nodes. I hope people would complain about it so that we can get our cast times back, I don’t need the super increased radius.

Well, if the trapper radius is increased even without master trait is on, it is better then nothing. But Trait radius has been increased to 240 by master trate long ago.

in Ranger

Posted by: Elspeth Tiriel.9243

Elspeth Tiriel.9243

. ESO went free to play so I’m taking a break let me know when Anet admits they either just didn’t want you playing ranger or that they made a mistake and plan to fix it. What the kitten is pet management for $300 Alex? I used to scoff at people that said pets were useless who were too bad at APM to press there F keys and keep their pets alive….. now I just hang my head in agreement.

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

For the time being, even with pet at passive, you always have to spam F3 now and then.

Yeah, whenever you cast the pet skill, the pet decides to attack ‘cos reasons. Even if it’s on passive.
This being happening for a year or so already… Don’t think they will fix it.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Yeah, whenever you cast the pet skill, the pet decides to attack ‘cos reasons. Even if it’s on passive.

Gaile has identified it as a bug and the team is working on it (in test phase). And no it hasn’t been happening for a year ,that I have experienced. It was introduced a few week ago with one of their patches.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

ArenaNet has said that HoT is more focused on improving the PvE content in GW2. Perhaps that will include some improved AI since they said they are wanting to create more fun fights.

If that ends up being the case, then perhaps some of that AI work could be leveraged for improving our pets to

• Be more responsive to our commands
  • Be more capable of hitting moving targets
Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

Gaile has identified it as a bug and the team is working on it (in test phase). And no it hasn’t been happening for a year ,that I have experienced. It was introduced a few week ago with one of their patches.

The attacking while set to passive has been going on for a few weeks. Hitting F2 has made pets aggressive (even while set to passive) for at least a year now.

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Oh it gets even worse!

Several of my skills now don’t work at all Hit and miss – some working, others not.

They are not listening – not at all.

Pets need to be fixed or we all need to post youtubes showing how we are being destroyed by a mechanic that doesn’t even have a keybind ability. Now that’s insane.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in Ranger

atheria.2837

The attacking while set to passive has been going on for a few weeks. Hitting F2 has made pets aggressive (even while set to passive) for at least a year now.

Before the last major patch my pet when set NOT to attack even when I DID, was working in WvW.

I have more hours in WvW than most people and I know exactly when my pet started *not listening to my lack-of-a-key-bound-mouse-only-setable piece of junk that no one else has to deal with.

This is garbage – it’s wrong for this company to cause such stress to so many players.

Some of us aren’t here just for “fun”, we are disabled and we use this game and others to keep our minds busy while our bodies are failing.

How dare this company ignore humans who love their game but are so disappointed at the way they treat customers en masse, believing that we are all whiners when there are serious and abiding issues that are destroying their game bit by bit.

The database is so messed up, they aren’t doing the maintenence that is necessary and prudent to keep it healthy – they are taking shortcuts not giving each and every item its own reusable (by date, time and player) numbers so that when things go wrong we can see what happened (and I mean “losing” things like cash bought gem items, yep it happened to me…).

The database is so messed up, “How messed up is it?”

The text in reporting a bug is back to showing numbers in the lists instead of the topic you are reporting.

Pets still aren’t fixed.

Towers still get stuck or don’t upgrade.

People can still get stuck in walls and floors and other structures.

Thieves are still bouncing off items to permastealth and kill without a person ever seeing them – ever.

Warriors are running builds that can’t be damaged except by over 10 people – can’t imagine how – well….

The list gets worse from there – we need fixes in WvW and in other areas of the game now, not later, not promised.

The promises are made, the fix isn’t in, the game is suffering and the people who love this game want it to be an honorable endeavor on player side and on the other sides that we never see but are impacted by so much more than apparently some realize.

Please fix our pets – we can’t do much without them – and please for the sake of all that is right, give us a keybind for the darn thing.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in Ranger

atheria.2837

. ESO went free to play so I’m taking a break let me know when Anet admits they either just didn’t want you playing ranger or that they made a mistake and plan to fix it. What the kitten is pet management for $300 Alex? I used to scoff at people that said pets were useless who were too bad at APM to press there F keys and keep their pets alive….. now I just hang my head in agreement.

Any of those of my friends and family who ever played have left for ESO and… WoW, of all things.

Please listen… please.

in Ranger

Posted by: SaulWolfden.6178

SaulWolfden.6178

Oh it gets even worse!

Several of my skills now don’t work at all Hit and miss – some working, others not.

They are not listening – not at all.

Pets need to be fixed or we all need to post youtubes showing how we are being destroyed by a mechanic that doesn’t even have a keybind ability. Now that’s insane.

I had to post a video about the death sound bug for it to get fixed because apparently I was the only one who noticed it. Male Humans, Norn, Asura, and Sylvari were missing death sounds. I’m particular about sounds so that sort of thing just was driving me crazy. I’m also particular about visuals, hence why the minimap having a noticeable gap between the experience bar (introduced in march 16th patch along with the horrific passive pet bug) also drives me crazy.

“Fear is only what you feel”