traitors

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Ragnar.3916

Ragnar.3916

thanks to lure all ranger players with amazing things in the beta and destroy ALL of them after each other now. stupid traitor devs!
sry but there is nothing else more to say. that’s CLEARLY ranger hate!

i call back every positive feedback from my side, everything is bad now.
bad work on ranger like always!!!

how stupid must you devs be to switch the active play of stealth on the smokescale to passive random use!?

i’m done, seriously on some point it gets enough.
first you destroy druid and now you destroy the best designed pet!

just delete everything instantly before nerf every day something.
how annoying is that please.

thanks irenio to say nothing to all this stupid decisions

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Infraction in 3…. 2….

Headdesk

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Ragnar.3916

Ragnar.3916

i don’t care any more.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: aB EXT.1287

aB EXT.1287

While OP is acting out of passion, the point isn’t wrong.

I was a huge fan of druid in the BWE, and have very high hopes for the spec… but if they are gonna keep making ridiculous changes like this (and the other undocumented changes), then I will sharply run out of reasons to justify playing druid. This recent change to the Smokescale F2 is, IMHO, the worst of all so far.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Oh, I absolutely agree with the anger.

Ranger is my main class. I have 8 of them.

I, like many, feel that they gutted Druid with the AF decay out of combat.

And now, this change to Smokescale is just insult to injury.

But calling the dev team stupid won’t get us anywhere.

(Not like it matters though, they’re not reading any of this.)

Headdesk

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

But calling the dev team stupid won’t get us anywhere.

(Not like it matters though, they’re not reading any of this.)

I mean…. if it walks like a duck…

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

You know what? This is YOUR fault. I made a post about this on the general forums that was quickly deleted and I got a ban but I’ll repeat it again.

preordering never ever ever benefits the consumer. If you were smart you would have waited for release and actual reviews. Game companies screwing over their players is hardly a new thing in the industry. You preorderers are kittening us all over with your desperation to throw money at game companies. If we all refused to do it maybe we’d get some quality.

So whatever, I’ve heard this sob story too many times. You bought into the hype, gambled, and lost. Cry me a river.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Toolbox.9375

Toolbox.9375

You know what? This is YOUR fault. I made a post about this on the general forums that was quickly deleted and I got a ban but I’ll repeat it again.

preordering never ever ever benefits the consumer. If you were smart you would have waited for release and actual reviews. Game companies screwing over their players is hardly a new thing in the industry. You preorderers are kittening us all over with your desperation to throw money at game companies. If we all refused to do it maybe we’d get some quality.

So whatever, I’ve heard this sob story too many times. You bought into the hype, gambled, and lost. Cry me a river.

How do they benefit from pulling a bait-and-switch on Ranger players? I highly doubt it’s some sort of scam versus plain ol’ developer detachment.

The class is always greener on the other side.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Khael.7325

Khael.7325

I’m a ranger main and am disappointed with the current state of the druid as well, but please keep things in perspective. We didn’t pay $50 just for the druid class. There is a ton of amazing content to explore and consume, and if you are not having fun at the moment then I don’t think that’s on Anet. This was one preorder I was happy to be part of.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

The problem was that they actually did deliver…for Reapers, Chronomancers, Heralds, Dragonhunters, Tempests, etc. They delivered a form of Druid in BWE3 that just needed some polishing to become extremely useful, even strong. Instead of fixing it, they gutted it, then destroyed the best aspects of the best HoT pet just for good measure. At this point, it’s one step forward (the most recent WHaO change, which allows might/stability stacking) followed immediately by five steps backward. They need to respond to these posts, because HoT’s release state is a slap in the face to rangers, and they’re following it up with more godkitten nerfs. It’s getting old. Scratch that, it’s been old, it’s getting infuriating.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

How do they benefit from pulling a bait-and-switch on Ranger players? I highly doubt it’s some sort of scam versus plain ol’ developer detachment.

They benefit by getting your money. preorder bonuses to get you to give them your money before you get to see the final product… Events to let you try the builds before they are finalized… The goal is to put out false advertising to move units and it is happening like never before in gaming. Look at all the major game companies, they’re all doing it because they have zero respect for their customers and I don’t blame them because the gaming community has brought it on themselves.

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Toolbox.9375

Toolbox.9375

They benefit by getting your money. preorder bonuses to get you to give them your money before you get to see the final product… Events to let you try the builds before they are finalized… The goal is to put out false advertising to move units and it is happening like never before in gaming. Look at all the major game companies, they’re all doing it because they have zero respect for their customers and I don’t blame them because the gaming community has brought it on themselves.

But how does nerfing Rangers benefit them at all? If it was just about getting money, the could have just as easily put out the Beta version of Druid with no changes, and the effect on their pocketbook would have been the same, or even better. You’re just being paranoid and anti-business for the sake of being anti-business. This has nothing to do with the money, it has to do with developer detachment and poor game balance decisions.

The class is always greener on the other side.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

I were angry way back when Druid detail were announced.

After the “post-BWE3” announcement. I were getting depressed. The fact that community hyped about it makes me more depressed. I also got flamed and an infraction and banned for 3 days for posting my disappointment, and got insulted by certain “fake rangers main” here.

Now all my prediction comes true, and all my insult from others, as well as my prevous acts of defending ranger are all in nigh.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

That still doesn’t explain why they’ve been doing it to rangers in particular. Necromancers, mesmers, elementalists, guardians, and other professions all benefited heavily from the expansion, while rangers really didn’t (and the one thing that as actually impressive, the smokescale, has now been extensively nerfed for no real reason and with no explanation). If they were just being jerks in general, I would have expected some of the other professions to have been hit in similar fashion (because said professions are actually considered powerful in PvP). But, no. they throw nerfs at the weakest profession for no reason, without the decency to give an explanation when they do so. For three years.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Norrath.5910

Norrath.5910

This is sadly exactly what they did and they know it too.

Ranger/Warrior/Rev Main
Valor Guard [VGU]
Ehmry Bay

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Vamp Rook.7835

Vamp Rook.7835

6 hours and they still didn’t close this thread. Probably they didn’t open this forum since launch.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Kaze.6029

Kaze.6029

That is very true, preorder/beta testing is actually what is destroying many game companies. When they release betas people pay for an incomplete product companies get the money they were after and as a result stop “trying”, and those who get access to betas play the game and then get bored and by the time the full game is out everyone is bored of it already.

For me I’m quite shocked to see the druid a decent workable class which only needed some polishing really end up being so utterly useless after what they did. How is it possible for the devs to ignore all community feedback and take what was practically a finished product and go completely backwards?

Im very happy I didnt buy HoT and Im very happy that a lot of rangers in my guild didnt shell out money for absolutely no reason.

traitors

in Ranger

Posted by: Gilgalas.7860

Gilgalas.7860

Smokescale: Smoke Assault: This skill has switched places with Smoke Cloud

This change is absolutely terrible and completely removes the point of the smokescale. Now the smokefield will be uncontrollable, will be triggered at the worst time, overwriting other fields, and it will be impossible to use it to grant group invisibility.

Why did you do this change when there was so much good feedback concerning that skill ????

I am seriously starting to consider stopping this game. Why is it impossible for rangers to get something nice that does not get destroyed three days after being introduced ? It feels like you are laughing at us on purpose !!!!