viable TA build? Need to farm blooms

in Ranger

Posted by: Gercoa.7490

Gercoa.7490

Looking for a build I can use in TA. I of course need to farm blooms. Currently I’m so squishy I can’t even run past the hounds!!!!!

Any help appreciated.

in Ranger

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

If you’re full zerker, try speccing Signet of the Beastmaster and use Signet of Stone for that part with a GS. You should be past before the signet runs out.

If not, use trolls half way through to eat up any damage from the last part. Shouldn’t be very hard.

After you make it, you can change the trait back if that wasn’t the one you were using for your build.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

All you need for the hounds is the ability to dodge. But bringing a stun break is useful, lighting reflexes work.

You can also use Greatsword swoop. Or longbow invisibility. Or sword leap.

Personally I use a 30/10/30/0/0 build when I feel like doing dungeons. Including TA. Shortbow/Greatsword. Either signets or survival skills. Berserker gear.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

in Ranger

Posted by: Bambula.3649

Bambula.3649

brazil builds works fine their..i run s/h + s/d the last times i done ta
with 20/25/0/25 full zerker, just doge on the hound or let a warri run first he can buff stabi on himself and ep

Orga for [WUMS]

in Ranger

Posted by: speedlight.3745

speedlight.3745

just rao lets u run thru this effortlessly regarding of whatever build u maybe running.

in Ranger

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

If a Norn go Snow Leopard, 1500yrd gap closer, stealthx2.

JQ Druid

in Ranger

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Are you trying to solo it, or group it? If you’re in a group, don’t worry, even bunkers are destroyed by those kitten ed hounds. Solo…you’re a braver Ranger than I.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald