what about the new stat? seraph?

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

condi+precision, healing + concentration as minor.
seems perfect for a condi druid with SM+WS.

opinions about it?

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: TurtleDragon.3108

TurtleDragon.3108

I wish it had expertise instead of concentration :/

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Looks pretty glass for condi druid. The healing power is ok but if you don’t want to be glass you cut into that so much you lose the point in having any healing power. Any I’m not really sure concentration will bring anything to the table as condi druids don’t have alot of boons I don’t think?

Maybe it would be ok for PvE since it has no toughness and glass is ok there. Don’t think no expertise is bad since +% conditions is easy to get elsewhere.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Maybe like a half trap BM condi build? SotP, PM, WHaO. That’s a lot of boons and a reasonable build. Full traps is garbage, it’s just the traits that are wonky. You need 4 traitlines for an ideal condi druid.

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

staff/sword-horn/torch; seraph/commander/wanderer with SM/BM/DR?
With trooper runes.

Maybe? I can’t tell because gw2 editor is still not up to date with the new stat.

Howeve to agree ranger would need some rework in the weapons/skills to make this work.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: Dlaxer.1428

Dlaxer.1428

I think for PvE it will be very useful. Granted I think that it would have been better as Condi = Prec > Expertise = Heal. It’s arguably a condi version of Zealot’s, making it pretty good for High level Fractals, and Raids.

in Ranger

TurtleDragon.3108

Was busy with raids last night, but i’d love to try it out in Fractals/Open World/Raids when i get the chance to craft a set.

in Ranger

TurtleDragon.3108

Finally got Deimos after many many hours of wiping on it. Fun raid.

Since I really wanted to waste a lot of gold and map currency, I made a near full ascended Seraph’s set.

This is the build i came up with after thinking about it for a while.

http://imgur.com/a/8KAb8

I wasn’t sure if A/T + SB would be good without Expertise, so I opted for a pure SB build with bleed duration runes, or a A/T build with Balthazar Runes. I haven’t played around with A/T builds yet. I ended up going with SB + Staff build so that I could make use of the concentration to provide perma protection.

(edited by TurtleDragon.3108)

in Ranger

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

I wish it was Condition ++, Precision +, Healing Power + to mirror Zealot’s. Boon duration is very easy to get. My dream combination is Condi, Expertise, Heal tho.