what's highest dps pet for power ranger? pve

in Ranger

Posted by: Blacksarevok.8104

Blacksarevok.8104

assuming you dont need the fury from tiger? i know lynx is the best for condi ranger but i wasnt sure if it still was for power since power ranger typically doesnt have Expertise Training

in Ranger

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

Are you talking for pve/pvp?

I think the three highest dps pets are still the tiger, smokescale and bristleback.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

in Ranger

Blacksarevok.8104

Are you talking for pve/pvp?

I think the three highest dps pets are still the tiger, smokescale and bristleback.

PVE

forgot to put it in my OP

in Ranger

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

assuming you dont need the fury from tiger? i know lynx is the best for condi ranger but i wasnt sure if it still was for power since power ranger typically doesnt have Expertise Training

Take a look.

http://guildwarshub.com/ranger-pet-dps-comparison/

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

in Ranger

Blacksarevok.8104

Take a look.

http://guildwarshub.com/ranger-pet-dps-comparison/

i saw this earlier but these tests include using Expertise Training. i want to know whether or not the Lynx is still top dps without it, and if it isnt, what is?

in Ranger

Posted by: AnariiUK.7409

AnariiUK.7409

Wondrouswall did some testing which might help, found here.

Jaguar seems to be the best from the pets tested, but Lynx wasn’t tested with a power set-up. It should be fairly close either way.

in Ranger

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

Jaguar

It has similar dps to the Lynx, maybe even pulls ahead in a power build, is better for short fights (more burst) and loses less dps on pet swap.

If you or your party members don’t have perma fury, take the tiger instead.

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Sorry, I’ll update the spreadsheet later today. I thought it was moot to test but it seems otherwise.

Jaguar is the answer. Lynx averages 3027 while Jaguar averages 3115 on power setups.

Edit: For kittens and giggles, numbers for Arctodus and the Murellow for condition setups are now listed. Spoilers: On a single target, they both do nearly the same DPS.

Also, Lynx is better for a power setup if the target is mobile, but not by much, like a bit over 60 DPS more (if that matters).

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

(edited by Wondrouswall.7169)

in Ranger

Blacksarevok.8104

Sorry, I’ll update the spreadsheet later today. I thought it was moot to test but it seems otherwise.

Jaguar is the answer. Lynx averages 3027 while Jaguar averages 3115 on power setups.

Edit: For kittens and giggles, numbers for Arctodus and the Murellow for condition setups are now listed. Spoilers: On a single target, they both do nearly the same DPS.

Also, Lynx is better for a power setup if the target is mobile, but not by much, like a bit over 60 DPS more (if that matters).

thanks for the info