25% movement speed skill

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: AziralKMG.9247

AziralKMG.9247

I think, Revenant needs 25% movement speed passive on some of his utility skills (maybe all legends) or hes gona be a pain to play in www. (Roaming)

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Already talking about that in different threads (plus one with the same title).

At the moment you can do Impossible Odds to get infinite superspeed ooc (just double legendswap).
In the future this strategy may be nerfec introducing more cd on legend swap ooc, however we’ll get access to swiftness. By Roy (see Dev Tracker).

That’s way better then a +25% speed trait, since superspeed is +100% (capped).

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

I’ve played since beta and yet to see a precurser let alone be able to double swap lol

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Adamantium.3682

Adamantium.3682

It would be nice if the Dwarf Road gave pulsing swiftness, it is a road afterall!

[TNO] Gizmo Gigawatt (Engineer)
Jade Quarry

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Already confirmed impossible odds will be changed with cooldown on legends in and out of combat.

I think I saw something from Roy though about 25% speed boost saying right now it’s not impossible. We will find out Friday

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Laurence.6751

Laurence.6751

It is not totally unreasonable since the other two heavy armor classes do not have a permanent 25% speed boost either; although it sounds weird that an centaur or assassin has no increased speed, remember what human characters say when they gain Swiftness?

(edited by Laurence.6751)

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

It is not totally unreasonable since the other two heavy armor classes do not have a permanent 25% speed boost either; although it sounds weird that an centaur or assassin has no increased speed, remember what human characters say when they gain Swiftness?

Well warrior does if they have melee equipped and most warriors do.

Guardian has retreat plus staff if needed, not to mention a teleport with sword 2, and lunges with greatsword

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: nicodemus.3812

nicodemus.3812

Use dwarf road then use hammer 3 and 5 blast finishers to get 100% swiftness up time.

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

Already confirmed impossible odds will be changed with cooldown on legends in and out of combat.

I think I saw something from Roy though about 25% speed boost saying right now it’s not impossible. We will find out Friday

Really? they are nerfing the impossible odds thing out of combat? Seems like typical ham-fisted “balance” team… Why couldn’t they just change it to swiftness instead of super speed? Leave the kitten skill alone so revenants don’t have a migraine getting around… sigh.

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: EvilZombie.6801

EvilZombie.6801

Use dwarf road then use hammer 3 and 5 blast finishers to get 100% swiftness up time.

you need to pause awhile to do so the by the time both blast happen you only have 15 sec swift 5 sec wasted on the delay casting

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

i did shiro super speed, then swapped legends used staff 5 then swapped back to shiro. . .ect

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I’m surprised that we still don’t have access to a 25% run signet for all classes. Mobility is a basic necessity for any profession, and some have the luxury of a permanent version of it, while others miss out.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Lewis Burnell.2493

Lewis Burnell.2493

you need to pause awhile to do so the by the time both blast happen you only have 15 sec swift 5 sec wasted on the delay casting

Perhaps that’s your latency, but you really don’t. As long as you cast the road and blast at the same time, you keep moving forward and obtain the swiftness.

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Akamaru.7415

Akamaru.7415

Perhaps that’s your latency, but you really don’t. As long as you cast the road and blast at the same time, you keep moving forward and obtain the swiftness.

No the hammer 5 locks you in place, preventing you from moving whilst it casts. It’s not a latency issue, its a casting animation. The hammer 3 doesn’t stop you.

And a swiftness stack is coming, so this thread is closed really

25% movement speed skill

in Revenant

Posted by: Lewis Burnell.2493

Lewis Burnell.2493

No the hammer 5 locks you in place, preventing you from moving whilst it casts. It’s not a latency issue, its a casting animation. The hammer 3 doesn’t stop you.

And a swiftness stack is coming, so this thread is closed really

I was describing mace, not hammer Mace is fantastic for blasting.