6 Tricks Every Revenant Should Know WvW & PvP

in Revenant

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

It seems to me that there aren’t any niche trick videos about revenant but mostly build guides. I tried to keep it short by exluding things that you would just figure out from reading the tooltip. Hope you find this helpful!

in Revenant

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

very very nice..Sword off hand i find better than shield so i was pretty hyped when i saw the immobilize shenanigans.

Another one i do is to immoblize from behind then use elemental blast. pull, precision strike then switch for SOTM.

in Revenant

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

It seems to me that there aren’t any niche trick videos about revenant but mostly build guides. I tried to keep it short by exluding things that you would just figure out from reading the tooltip. Hope you find this helpful!

I highly doubt that’s working as intended. I wonder how long before they come around and nerf that?

EDIT: I’m referring to the switching legends via right clicking to keep the buffs up, trick #1.

(edited by Morfedel.4165)

in Revenant

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

omgomgomgomg so broken love it thx for tips

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Now that’s what I call informative video. Nice one!

P.S I bet most of those first 2 gonna get fixed soon just like permanent mallyx elite thingy once xD

(edited by Vasdamas Anklast.1607)

in Revenant

akaCryptic.2389

I don’t mind them “fixing” out of combat legend swap. I will however be kittened if they do that before fixing unrelenting assault + confusion proc suicide. As if condi builds don’t counter rev enough…

in Revenant

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

I don’t mind them “fixing” out of combat legend swap. I will however be kittened if they do that before fixing unrelenting assault + confusion proc suicide. As if condi builds don’t counter rev enough…

Man we know why every pvp revenant is kittened about now. I am ready to bet some gold on it, this thing is gonna get fixed next patch (like the very next patch) because there is probably That One Guy that took his time and reported it already. Meanwhile there is a ton of other revenants filling reports on confusion multiprocs and UA stuck bugs since the first day of last big patch. And it’s not like there wasn’t this bug before, it’s just the bug is now occuring with kittenly high rate comparing to before. Doh.

in Revenant

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

Agree with above… its really annoying. I love the char but against the wrong comp you’re just outright boned. Player skill stops mattering when we just don’t have the tools needed to deal with certain major gameplay aspects. Think you all know what I’m referring to.

in Revenant

Posted by: Vesrys.6819

Vesrys.6819

Love the video! Thanks Cryptic, and hoping to see more from you

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

@akaCryptic

I didn’t got how you do that reveal with hammer #3. I tried that but I don’t seem to understand how you do it.

Do you mind explaining?

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

in Revenant

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

@akaCryptic

I didn’t got how you do that reveal with hammer #3. I tried that but I don’t seem to understand how you do it.

Do you mind explaining?

Facet of Darkness > Hammer 3 > Gaze of Darkness right after hammer’s 3 lands in stealthed area.

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

@akaCryptic

Do you mind explaining?

Facet of Darkness > Hammer 3 > Gaze of Darkness right after hammer’s 3 lands in stealthed area.

Thx! Got it now!

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

in Revenant

akaCryptic.2389

Small update: Made a short video about revenant bugs on my channel. (No need to make a new thread for it)