in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

If so, please share em!

Dismantle Fortifications
Steadfast Rejuvenation
Charged Mists
Shrouding Mists

By far the most underwhelming traits and all of them are in gm “build defining” place. Im making a long feedback list and have absolutely no idea what to do with em

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Any ideas for the following traits?

in Revenant

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

Both Empowering Vengeance and Steadfast Rejuvenation need buffs or reworks because Versed in Stone completely outclasses them. They feel like adept traits when compared to Versed in Stone.

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Empo vengeance got covered. I have combined with retal on dodge and placed in master.

I was thinking about steadfast to recover hp over time based on the % of damage rev take. Something like;

Rev takes a hit 10k from CoR, over next 10 second rev regenerate 1k from that hit.

The more beating you take, the more you regen you have over time asumming you actually manage to survive. Just a idea i wanted to throw around

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

Charged Mists could be change to: start off with 100% energy when you swap legends. This allows the player to ease up on their energy management.

Another option is to reduce the cooldown on legend swapping by 5 seconds.

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Charged Mists could be change to: start off with 100% energy when you swap legends. This allows the player to ease up on their energy management.

Another option is to reduce the cooldown on legend swapping by 5 seconds.

This is a energy regen increase proposal which is bad.
It has a tendency to be a non-optional trait like for thief the trickery line. Roy mentioned that he didn’t want to make anything like that too

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

It has a tendency to be a non-optional trait like for thief the trickery line. Roy mentioned that he didn’t want to make anything like that too

But I think Mr. Roy did that exact thing that he was trying to avoid by making Charged Mists, and Shrouded Mists so lack luster from the start. At least with the changes mention before it offers players more of an option. They can either go with a more utility GM at the cost of DPS or vice versa.

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

But I think Mr. Roy did that exact thing that he was trying to avoid by making Charged Mists, and Shrouded Mists so lack luster from the start. At least with the changes mention before it offers players more of an option. They can either go with a more utility GM at the cost of DPS or vice versa.

You misunderstand, with your proposed change, the trait line could end up being mandatory in every build. Imagine a Mallyx Revenant suddenly being able to pop 5+ Banish Enchantments in a row. It’d be hilarious, but a bit too much (point is, you’d be able to spam whatever you want for longer and with less repercussions).

On-Topic:

- Dismantle Fortifications: I dunno. It’s obviously trying to encourage more Anti-Stab or more Control, but it’s pretty bad compared to the other GMs who both increase DPS by quite a bit (one of them also healing you). Maybe they could try making it so that if you hit someone that has Stability, it will Daze them (as in, it’ll remove 2x stacks of Stab total, also actually Daze them if they only have 1 stack of Stability) and optionally it could also remove Protection since it should Dismantle Fortifications and do all this on a smallish ICD (~10s?).

I don’t really know what to do with it. The other options are really good.

- Steadfast Rejuvenation: I actually like Burtnik’s idea.

- Charged Mists: Ugh, playing with this requires a lot of waiting and managing for pathetic gains. Why play around with this when I can just take Glint and build a ton more Might passively? Mace also builds Might decently.
How should it be changed though? I’d like for it to encourage the energy management, but it’s way too weak as is. I’m really stumped on this one. Maybe make it give a solid damage increase or more Might stacks in an AoE or make the Might last longer. I’m not sure.

- Shrouding Mists: Strange how it increases outgoing Healing isn’kitten It could possibly be made so it decreases the duration of damaging Conditions on you by 25% (or some other number) when below 50 Energy and then decreases the duration of non-damaging Conditions by like 30% when above 50 Energy.
Just an idea.