Before realese - Shiro

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

Before Shiro is released what are your expectations?.

1. Quickness
2. Main hand and off hand sword
3. Mobility – vigor break stun resistanse
4. To be focused on pysichal dmg mainly, dont want to throw a sword for 2 torments i want to throw a sword to chill and BRUST WITH DMG
5. Shiro’s voices in my head

(edited by Shiro Tegachii.5619)

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Rune Darkmoor.3269

Rune Darkmoor.3269

Shiro’s voices? He had more than one?

Admittedly, having a power hungry, jade wind, sea destroying, Master Togo slaying, psycho in my head sounds healthy. >.>

Dual Sword is the only thing I ask for, I’ve wanted a dual sword raw damage focused build for ages. >.<

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Likely a AoE jade stun.

Riposting Shadow- shadowstep to enemy and damage them, and shadowstep to the next enemy that hit you, and damage them. If the hit lands, this is renewed.

Some kind of parry move that blocks and damage.

His heal damages nearby enemies. And self revives if taking a critical hit while used under 10% health.

Some kind of floating sword spins around him and damage enemies when they attack you while providing damage reduction.

A AoE Super spin Melee attack.

Soul Drain

Weapon Enchantment- your weapons change and become powered by dark energy. Each attack steals life. Upkeep skill.

Transform into Envoy soul shepherds for a certain duration gaining new powerful skills.

Summon Shiro’ken as a minion to attack enemies.

Soul Banishment – turn the target enemy into a Shrio’ken that will attack its own allies. Upkeep skill.

Meditation of the Reaper- heals a small amount, and absorbs all damage taken for 4 seconds, and heal that at the end while also damaging nearby enemies. (Heal skill)

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Medicarejunkie.6032

Medicarejunkie.6032

Fortune Teller: Cause Confusion by placing an old lady in your foes head.

Abaddon’s Leash: The next three times you are defeated, you rally and receive Torment. Cool down ends when an expansion is released.

Vizu’s Revenge: All your stats and speeds double for a short time. If you are hit from behind you are downed.

Jade Flatulence: Break jade wind, causing Poison and Torment nearby you. If you are burning, you explode.

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I’m hoping Shiro will have some damage bonuses like, I don’t know… 5% more damage when hitting enemies from behind/the side/et cetera

Also hoping he’ll have some sort of ‘attack 10% faster while wielding dual swords’ or ‘deal 5% more damage while in Shiro’s form’.

Who knows at this rate.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: BFMV.3198

BFMV.3198

Likely a AoE jade stun.

Riposting Shadow- shadowstep to enemy and damage them, and shadowstep to the next enemy that hit you, and damage them. If the hit lands, this is renewed.

Some kind of parry move that blocks and damage.

His heal damages nearby enemies. And self revives if taking a critical hit while used under 10% health.

Some kind of floating sword spins around him and damage enemies when they attack you while providing damage reduction.

A AoE Super spin Melee attack.

Soul Drain

Weapon Enchantment- your weapons change and become powered by dark energy. Each attack steals life. Upkeep skill.

Transform into Envoy soul shepherds for a certain duration gaining new powerful skills.

Summon Shiro’ken as a minion to attack enemies.

Soul Banishment – turn the target enemy into a Shrio’ken that will attack its own allies. Upkeep skill.

Meditation of the Reaper- heals a small amount, and absorbs all damage taken for 4 seconds, and heal that at the end while also damaging nearby enemies. (Heal skill)

AoE Jade stun is confirmed

Attachments:

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Bovan.9481

Bovan.9481

The only thing I’m fully expecting (along with dual swords of course) is an upkeep skill that makes your attacks hit twice. Possibly reducing your overall damage while it’s turned on so they don’t have to make the baseline damage incredibly low to compensate for the double damage.

Bovan Ironwrench – Bovan Sundermist
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

obey me

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: Dark Saviour.9410

Dark Saviour.9410

Legendary Envoy Stance or Legendary Betrayer Stance?

Gone for good after Halloween 2Ø12.
A shame fun things could not simply be fun.

Before realese - Shiro

in Revenant

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Legendary Envoy Stance or Legendary Betrayer Stance?

Legendary Assassin Stance