Bravo, bravo

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

<Slow clap> Gratz guys. Youre the best!

Unwavering Avoidance: This trait now has a 5-second internal cooldown.

So instead of actually reworking or increase icd to Enhanced Bulwark you butchered trait from core rev that wasnt a issue whatsoever? No words, i literally facepalmed while reading it. I move on and say bye to your trash game and your trash balance.

Incompetent team that nerfs random stuff as the guys behind team no idea whatsoever about their own game. Right now you killed retribution line as stab on dodge was main reason to pick it up. Keep up the good job, gl in future

Btw. Coalescence of Ruin: The recharge of this skill has been increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds. Enemies are now able to be struck by this ability only once every 0.5 seconds.

Cool story bro, was the ability fixed to actually land properly? No? Well then..was at least range penalty taken away? No..oh well too bad.. but…. was the hammer compensated for such nerf? Hmm… let me see..i think we miss some patch notes, where can i see them?

I could go on and mention sword nerfs, Glint heal nerf, shield nerf, 0 f… given about sword offhand, Jalis, lol Shiro heal and other trash traits but why i should bother. Bb.. or not, i will continue joking about clueless “balance” in gw2

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Also now that our dps is trashed, sustain nerfed i have to ask – where is my condi removal?

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Also now that our dps is trashed, sustain nerfed i have to ask – where is my condi removal?

Hahahaha oh boy are you under the impression that “balance” means take one thing and give another?

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Revenant
Preparation Thrust: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 11%.
Brutal Blade: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 20%.
Rift Slash: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 10%.
Unrelenting Assault: The number of attacks this skill makes has been reduced from 7 to 5. The damage of each strike has been increased by 10%. The strikes from this skill are no longer affected by animation time-scale, as quickness provided no benefit and slow would cause the attack to never hit.
Precision Strike: This skill has been reworked and will now always fire three projectiles at up to three targets. If fewer than three targets are available, the remainder of the projectiles will be launched at the available targets. The chill duration has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
Coalescence of Ruin: The recharge of this skill has been increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds. Enemies are now able to be struck by this ability only once every 0.5 seconds.
Unwavering Avoidance: This trait now has a 5-second internal cooldown.
Herald
Crystal Hibernation: The base healing per level from this skill has been reduced by 36%. This affects Soothing Bastion as well.
Facet of Light: Activating this facet is no longer instant and now has a casting time of 0.25 seconds.

My thoughts:
HAHAHAHAHA! It was SURE! I really love guys behind balance they seems to know they job. Well only nerfs, heals nerfed, sword become garbage. Next patch: Deleting revenant from the game.
That’s a bit too much for me. I’m moving to another game waiting til the revenant are going to be a bit balanced as a class in a all.

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

I have to agree the need to unwavering avoidance need to be put on enhanced bulwark, I don’t really understand this change at all. Not sure about sword damage as I’m not home to test, but do agree that Jalis and ventari still need help, along with their respective lines.

Really, I think they should just let us use all legends like the elementalist attunements, as its clears that they seem to have no idea how to balance all the legends around you only having two at a time equipped.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Hahahaha oh boy are you under the impression that “balance” means take one thing and give another?

Oh right i forgot what game and broken beta class i play. I am not allowed to stand any chance vs any condi build doesnt matter what i pick up and obviously im not allowed to damage either. Cherry on cake; op shacking wave, nerf plz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft6SZ7A36W0

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Wow, this is insane. Do they see too many people having fun with Revenants and think to themselves “hmm, how do we get people to stop playing this class?”

No Jalis improvements

No Ventari improvements

No Mallyx improvements – I was hoping they would reconsider bringing him back to his BWE2 glory or to at least change the leftover traits that no longer work well when they destroyed his theme

A crap ton of nerfs that reduced both damage and surviveability.
Shield 5 was hit HARD (didn’t see that big a hit coming)
Another Facet of light nerf (though I’ll have to test to see how bad)
Sword 3 reduces surviveability because it lasts less time (thus less evade) and also in keeping up with enemies
Damage was just hit hard in general

No staff improvements to make up for all the sword nerfs either, would have been nice for some love of some sort.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

in all honesty the only nerfs I really feel is the Shield 5 Nerf and Sword 3 nerf.

the Facet of light I’ve never struggled with.. it rly hasn’t made a difference, the Damage on sustained from Auto attack hasn’t affected too much in the bigger picture..

Unwavering avoidance, was needed, reapers also need it for theirs, imho no profession should have anything higher then 60% Stab uptime… its Cancer for the game to have anything more realistically CC theres for a reason and Isnt just another filter on ur boon bar.

claims to “only reason to run the traitline” is stupid..

with the Loss of Energy sigil, Enduring Recovery makes up for it.

Close Quatres helps filter down the Damage from Ranged players such as Dragonhunters and Rangers.

Eye for a Eye is great, the taunt behind being CC’d is amazing itself with a Protection buff attached its always lovely to have.

Relatiatory Evasion is good v bursters, great situationally, can really put the hurt on a DH espically with true shot.

Rite of the Great Dwarf gives u half’d Condi Damage received, how isn’t that good like seriously?.. better then todays Diamond Skin lol..

its still got a lot of use… and It was OBVIOUS why it was nerfedf and Why it was Needed nerfing.. out of ALL the nerfs that one was actually required… Perma-Stab is Cancer.. no profession should get close to 100% Uptime on stab.

Wow, this is insane. Do they see too many people having fun with Revenants and think to themselves “hmm, how do we get people to stop playing this class?”

No Jalis improvements

No Ventari improvements

No Mallyx improvements – I was hoping they would reconsider bringing him back to his BWE2 glory or to at least change the leftover traits that no longer work well when they destroyed his theme

A crap ton of nerfs that reduced both damage and surviveability.
Shield 5 was hit HARD (didn’t see that big a hit coming)
Another Facet of light nerf (though I’ll have to test to see how bad)
Sword 3 reduces surviveability because it lasts less time (thus less evade) and also in keeping up with enemies
Damage was just hit hard in general

No staff improvements to make up for all the sword nerfs either, would have been nice for some love of some sort.

no they saw how broken it is, although I disagree with the shield and Sword Nerfs, the nerfs make sense.. u cant just keep a profession Overpowered because it has a Huge Population of Love in it…. it was too strong and Needed nerfing down… espically in its Perma Stab and Condi potiental…

(edited by Drayos.8759)

Bravo, bravo

in Revenant

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

Stability isn’t total immunity to CC any more, it just makes it harder. Rev was actually one of the professions more prone to stunlocking before, because being able to get a big stack of stability when you need it is actually more important than how long you can maintain a single stack.

While I tend to think Burtnik is prone to exaggeration, one thing that Roy stressed in beta was that the revenant weaknesses against conditions and, yes, CC was intended to be balanced against other strengths, such as sustain, damage potential, and ability to block and evade attacks.

It stands to reason that if revenants lose their strengths, that their weaknesses should be normalised as well.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.