[Bug] Upkeep skills and legendswapping

in Revenant

Posted by: Dante.3780

Dante.3780

I’ve noticed there is currently existing bug that prevents you from using upkeep skills after legendswapping if you were using any upkeep skills before swappping legends.

For example [See attachment], i’ve used couple upkeep skills on Glint legend, swapped to shiro, and was unable to use Impossibble Odds, because of persisting effects+energy degeneration from Glint.

NOTE for all Heralds out there, you are not able to use skills which would cause your total energy degeneration over 5. It’s not a bug i presume, just class mechanic
It just so happens that this particular class mechanic causes bug described by me -.-

Simplest solution – cut off any upkeep effects on legendswap instantly (except F2 Herald)

Attachments:

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

in Revenant

Posted by: Dante.3780

Dante.3780

Woohoo! thx for pointing this

in Revenant

Posted by: Kronos.2560

Kronos.2560

If you are using facet of nature you cannot use the shiro quickness skill. Max degen you can have is 10. Facet of nature stays active even if you swap legends. Might be the problem.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Look at our screens. Facet of nature was not used or on cd.
Plus look at the pips icon. Judging from the boon bar and the pips it seems that facets are canceled way after legendswap.

(edited by Kidel.2057)