Coalescence of Ruin too much damage

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Ive never hit above 10k crit on an underlevel at WvW with 25 bloodlust stacks and around 10 might stacks, and same setup hits for around 6k crit at much on lvl 80 glass cannon builds with exotic at least. Idk what are people smoking to say it does easy 20k’s, if anything look at Coalescence of Ruin’s trait cause tbh I havent tried it since it looks too cheesy. And it’s funny cause Ive seen multiple times lvl 80s get hit for 10k+ from skills like Rapid Fire and thats why they got higher cds and are way harder to avoid.

Stella Truth Seeker

(edited by XxsdgxX.8109)

in Revenant

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Ive never hit above 10k crit on an underlevel at WvW with 25 bloodlust stacks and around 10 might stacks, and same setup hits for around 6k crit at much on lvl 80 glass cannon builds with exotic at least. Idk what are people smoking to say it does easy 20k’s, if anything look at Coalescence of Ruin’s trait cause tbh I havent tried it since it looks to cheesy.

It’s the trait.
I tried it a few days ago.
If by some chance you miss an auto you get the proc, then it’s 15k crits with full buffs on the ending strike.

I agree with the guy who said this earlier.

The Cruel trait needs to be scrapped entirely.

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in Revenant

Posted by: PrinceKhaled.5104

PrinceKhaled.5104

Hello Anet:
If you will nerf CoR then please nerf the following:
1- Remove traps from DHs
2- Crap chill **** from reapers
3- Rapid fire and the tankyness from Druids/rangers
4- Mesmer burst is ridiculous!!
5- Tempests tankyness

See, as much as I am against nerfing of that but taking away CoR from revenants will not make them has any significance in anything…. they will be more like warriors (lowest effective class except for their banners and rampage which you already nerfed).

FYI people, CoR is not as “big” on close range battles. HOW IS CoR any worse than rapid fire???

PLEASE L2P BEFORE COMPLAINING AND POSTING!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

FYI people, CoR is not as “big” on close range battles. HOW IS CoR any worse than rapid fire???

Rapid Fire is a channel, CoR is not.

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Rapid Fire is a channel, CoR is not.

A single block like an aegis or even a short duration evade completly negates CoR, Rapid Fire still has way more room to dish out damage, besides the fact that it hits harder.

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

This skill has no problem with its damage. The problem is it can hit you twice immediately when you stand at the treshold of 2 AoE portions it creates. They should put a half sec internal cooldown per target hit.

in Revenant

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

Can you people please at least read the OP before you post your comments. The OP is talking about CoR in WvW environment and what I see here is people saying “strafe to avoid”, “aegis” and even comparing CoR with Rapid Fire….

Try to understand what happens when you have 10 revenants spamming CoR every 2 seconds.
2.0 damage coefficient at 1200 range is just too much. There has to be other ways of making this skill useful without it ruining one whole game mode like it’s doing now. Wow I wish Warrior had any skills that are so easy to use with 2.0 damage modifier… Turn towards enemy raid and fire away. Again I want you to understand we are not talking spvp nor pve here. This is WvW.

Like it or not, WvW is also a part of this game. Altho I’m getting a feeling that even Anet is having trouble accepting that fact…

(edited by samo.1054)

in Revenant

Posted by: PrinceKhaled.5104

PrinceKhaled.5104

Try to understand what happens when you have 10 revenants spamming CoR every 2 seconds.

You are assuming that you will be always fighting the revenants from distance the whole time, correct? Because CoR on close range is not a big deal. Let me tell you this, and I will mimic your words:

1- Try to understand what happens when you have 10 reapers spamming Wells only one time (which is enough, no need to consider the cooldowns anymore).
2- Try to understand what happens when you have 10 rangers spamming Rapid Fire from distance (which is enough, no need to consider the cooldowns anymore).
3- This is a funny one: Try to understand what happens when you have 10 eles spamming meteor shower followed by statics followed by chills followed by, followed by, followed by and then repeat again from distance.

You, sir, will deserve anything happen to you and your group if you will assume that you will mainly fight the front-lines and leaving the back-lines free casting on you, no matter what class they are.

Again CoR for WvW, there is no room to complain about. For PvP, anyone if you have problem with this skill, just L2P. You can literally walk in circles and CoR will not touch you. People just stand there.

in Revenant

Posted by: Peterson.8345

Peterson.8345

its a good skill, it just feels a bit powerful in terms of:
- low energy cost
- very short CD
- 1200 range
- scaling with power
would propose a fix so the same CoR can not hit more than once – getting hit by (on average) 4k and at the same time 6k on my tanky guard feels a bit too much… either do not let it hit twice, or scale it down a bit (add a second or two to its CD or something…)
… I am really sorry but the ability to deal 10k single target damage (against tanky target not squishu zerker caster) on a basically spammable skill is a bit too powerful

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

I agree it shouldn’t hit the same target twice. Fix that, change cruel repercussion, and I think a large part of the perceived problem will be eliminated and they can evaluate whether additional adjustments are needed (and if the devs decide they are, I think only relatively minor changes will be needed).

(edited by Misguided.5139)

in Revenant

Posted by: Phoenix the One.4071

Phoenix the One.4071

And when that happen, you might have missed you chance to get a big hit in.. and he might be standing in melee range taking nearly no dmg.
also if it is a mesmer, he wil evade, guardian will block and thief dodge..

So getting hit by such spell might also show that you are not the most skilled player.. granted range vs range it is very good.. but rangers outrange it. And only when the trait trigger will it bdeal these sick number.. but guess ppl forgot all about DH and moved on to the next nerf-thing..

that said 5 energy is way too low.. make it 25-35.
that said I would like to see removal of CD and increased upkeep through traits.

Um, no. This is an attack, not a utility skill. No weapon attack has an energy cost greater than 15.

That said, I have been hit just as hard by fellow full Zerker classes since release. You are complete glass cannon and easily countered. This is a L2P issue. Being full Zerker has a built in counter.

You are missing the point here. Nothing to do whether it is utility or not. As Stated through out many post, I want to see removal of CD and major increase in energy cost.. alot like thief, where you decide if you want to spam an attack three time or maybe save some for evade or the like.

No, I really think you are missing the point. We get at max, 5 energy per second and have utilities that eat energy. Something thieves do NOT have.

Thieves big weapon abilities are what, 4 initiative? They have a pool of 12 to 15 initiative. They gain initiative at a base rate of 1 per second and have traits that generate it while in stealth, when you evade, stealing, swapping weapons, ect. Their utilities do not diminish their initiative pool at all.

Revenant has NOTHING that grants bonus energy and utilities that diminish or completely remove our ability to regain it at all. Your suggestion would be the worst thing that could happen to the class as we would never be able to use our utilities and elites just to be able to power our weapon attacks.

Sorry, let me state it better then.. You are missing MY point.
I think hight cost is better. We got more energy than they got initiative points.
We got no way to increase that enery or upkeep, but other people have suggested that this should be given to us, so we might get a 7 energy upkeep.
We get 50 energy just from changing legends.
And if CoR is ruining the game, I see no prob in increasing its energy cost, especially not if we can increase our upkeep. That would still make it good and we would not be able to mindless spam it, since we would be left without utilities.. Thief can do this, well guess what we are not thief.
And the only profession with a stunbreak that do not have a direct CD.

Your incorrect about initiative/energy.

You get 12 to 15 initiative automatically as a thief. Big attacks are 4 initiative, so you could use 4 of them before running out and takes 4 seconds to regain.

You want a high energy cost on weapon attacks. 25 energy cost on a big attack would mean we could use it 4 times and would take 5 seconds to regain.

Seems similar, but it is NOT. Thief regains initiative from stealth, steal, evade, weapon swap, signet, ect based on spec/build. Revenant doesn’t regain energy by any means other than time and swapping of a legend every 10 seconds.

Thief has no initiative cost on any heal, utility, or elite which they can use freely while waiting on initiative. Revenant is completely shut down from doing anything while waiting on energy. No weapon attacks outside of AA, no utilities, no elite, and NO HEAL.

Thief can have a stun break in each of their utility slots if they wanted and can be used any time regardless of their initiative at the time. Revenant without energy can’t and the cooldown doesn’t matter when it takes 30 energy to use which is a built in 5 second cooldown doing nothing else but waiting on the energy to do so.

Again, your idea would be horrible as the Revenant would have to choose between doing their weapon attacks -or- heal -or- use a utility -or- use an elite. It would be the most restrictive class in the entire game.

I think we may never see eye to eye on this issue.

in Revenant

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Cruel Repercussion doesn’t need to be nerfed. It should be doing 100% more damage. If someone blocked my attack they should pay the price.

I’m currently doing around 10k-15k damage with the coalescence of ruin and while that’s a good start I think it needs a buff. I know it’s a 2 second cool down but maybe it instantly recharge if you hit multiple targets.

in Revenant

Posted by: Medozorz.5920

Medozorz.5920

It is just an ranged AOE spammable backstab, that doesent even need to hit from behind for max damage. It Is perfetclty balanced guys, its all OK!

TUP

in Revenant

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

People clearly need to learn how to play.
Easily avoidable.

in Revenant

Posted by: Destabilizator.2789

Destabilizator.2789

It has to bloody travel 1200 range and you cannot avoid it (not dodge, just move aside)? Not like Revenant can change it’s pathing once it’s fired.
Easy solution: keep moving.

You also have to realize that this is the ONLY dmg skill worth it on Hammer. Autoatk is 1s cast (haha), Drop the Hammer 2s cast (haha), don’t even gonna talk about mist jump. Bottom line it costs energy, so you need to limit it’s spending elsewhere, if you want to spam it.

Vertor et revertor.

in Revenant

Posted by: adormtil.1605

adormtil.1605

Or not change anything people please thing about PVE if you want a class to not be very strong in WVW say this nerf it but only in WVW. Because of your complaining even the other parts of the game are affected.
Please for this community say nerf it but but only in WVW. I say this because I wanna go trough all those mobs like a hydrongen bomb followed by a tsar bomb followed by about 100 nuclear bombs.

in Revenant

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Double hitting needs to be fixed, but it is a skill you can walk over.. In PvE it is weak, in WvW it is strong, in 1v1 situations I have yet to get a 1200 hit on people, and Anet has stated THEY DO NO BALANCE FOR WVW, and as long as the melee train, well sadly this is a learn to play issue for the community

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

(edited by Imperator totius Sylvari.9164)

in Revenant

samo.1054

You are assuming that you will be always fighting the revenants from distance the whole time, correct? Because CoR on close range is not a big deal. Let me tell you this, and I will mimic your words:

1- Try to understand what happens when you have 10 reapers spamming Wells only one time (which is enough, no need to consider the cooldowns anymore).
2- Try to understand what happens when you have 10 rangers spamming Rapid Fire from distance (which is enough, no need to consider the cooldowns anymore).
3- This is a funny one: Try to understand what happens when you have 10 eles spamming meteor shower followed by statics followed by chills followed by, followed by, followed by and then repeat again from distance.

You, sir, will deserve anything happen to you and your group if you will assume that you will mainly fight the front-lines and leaving the back-lines free casting on you, no matter what class they are.

Again CoR for WvW, there is no room to complain about. For PvP, anyone if you have problem with this skill, just L2P. You can literally walk in circles and CoR will not touch you. People just stand there.

1. Why would cooldown not be considered? You guys keep on going on about how easy it is to avoid CoR and then claim that CD should not be considered. What good is avoiding CoR spike from 5-6 or even more Revenants when you know that in 2 seconds there will be another one?
Anyway, I can imagine what happens when 10 wells drop. I’ve seen it happen plenty of times. It can be avoided, much easier than CoR spike. And I’ve seen what happens when 10 CoRs suddenly drop half of your group. Wells are 900 range, CoR is 1200, which means that necros often have to deal with great amount of (random) damage before they even get to drop the wells. Anyway, 10 wells, dangerous but manageable.

2. Never seen 10 rangers spamming Rapid Fire in raid groups. I really wonder why… maybe because it sux?

3. Again something that we have been encountering in blob fights in all the years till now. We survived. Meteor shower is a 3 3/4 cast time and 30 second cooldown it deals massive damage as it is supposed to for such a spell. You can walk out of it. Statics are a powerful tool, 40 second cooldown, they kitten d us if guardians didn’t spend their stabi (mainly Courage) at the right moment… Yet we survived, even after stabi changes.

Yes, there is room to complain about CoR in WvW.

in Revenant

Posted by: benhamann.9570

benhamann.9570

When I first started playing Rev I was like ‘kitten I can hit like a truck’ after a few lucky hits under the right conditions. It is rare to hit for anywhere near 10k in pvp. I hit someone once for 8k and freaked out. I don’t think I have seen 10k yet after over 2 weeks of pvp. If you stand at range and try to kite a Hammer Rev, you are the problem. Get in melee range and the hammer damage drops by 2/3.

in Revenant

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

When I first started playing Rev I was like ‘kitten I can hit like a truck’ after a few lucky hits under the right conditions. It is rare to hit for anywhere near 10k in pvp. I hit someone once for 8k and freaked out. I don’t think I have seen 10k yet after over 2 weeks of pvp. If you stand at range and try to kite a Hammer Rev, you are the problem. Get in melee range and the hammer damage drops by 2/3.

those calling for nerfs like to add more number to damage output to “justify” their intention…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

One question..if revenant is so devastating in wvw why everyone and their mother doesnt play one yet? Cause in my server and the servers i fight against i dont see many revs at all.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Misguided.5139

those calling for nerfs like to add more number to damage output to “justify” their intention…

If you mean they are being dishonest, then I disagree. Disingenuous, perhaps, depending on whether they know how cruel repercussion works. Just as I have argued that if sword aa + io is an issue, then io should be adjusted rather than sword aa, if CoR + cruel repercussion is an issue, then it is the trait that needs to be changed first. After that, an adjustment to CoR can be made if necessary. Otherwise, you are potentially nerfing builds that don’t use the trait without cause.

in Revenant

Posted by: No Pulse.2967

No Pulse.2967

I think the following changes would be good in order to balance CoR:

Introduce an ICD for multiple CoR hits on the same target. Right now, this feels more like a bug than an intended functionality. This way, you could still have good AoE damage without occasional one-shot gimmicks. While it can be fun to surprisingly one shot people, think about it this way: would you want to be on the receiving side of it?

Rework Cruel Repercussion. Make it give you a period of unblockable (2s?) when you hit someone blocking. This way it would synergize with every weapon instead of just hammer while keeping the theme of the trait. It would also make Revenant stronger against DH.

Leave the damage, cooldown, and energy cost as they are. With the changes stated above, the skill will be in a good state.

Inactive member in Dark Renegatus [REN]
The Order of Calamity [OOC] is recruiting!
5/8 Champion titles

in Revenant

I think the following changes would be good in order to balance CoR:

Introduce an ICD for multiple CoR hits on the same target. Right now, this feels more like a bug than an intended functionality. This way, you could still have good AoE damage without occasional one-shot gimmicks. While it can be fun to surprisingly one shot people, think about it this way: would you want to be on the receiving side of it?

Rework Cruel Repercussion. Make it give you a period of unblockable (2s?) when you hit someone blocking. This way it would synergize with every weapon instead of just hammer while keeping the theme of the trait. It would also make Revenant stronger against DH.

Leave the damage, cooldown, and energy cost as they are. With the changes stated above, the skill will be in a good state.

This, Sadly a nerf to the damage makes the Hammer a very unwanted weapon but the fact it can hit the same person twice makes it way too strong

in Revenant

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

This already exists. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Malicious_Reprisal

in Revenant

No Pulse.2967

No, it doesn’t. I’m thinking more like a mini Signet of Might.

5/8 Champion titles

in Revenant

Misguided.5139

If they want to keep a damage bonus, I think it is fine as long as it is split up into a number of packets. For instance 5 attacks with +10% each instead of a single attack with a +50% modifier.

in Revenant

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

Hammer 2 on walls… Just sayin’

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

I agree. No risk high reward. No one should be on the other side of this IMO. It hits insanely hard (like rapid fire dmg) and costs next to no energy or cool down

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

in Revenant

No Pulse.2967

If they want to keep a damage bonus, I think it is fine as long as it is split up into a number of packets. For instance 5 attacks with +10% each instead of a single attack with a +50% modifier.

I agree. Just thinking that flat damage modifiers are incredibly boring design wise. Maybe make it a trait for the hammer that increases attack speed like the damage trait for sword?

5/8 Champion titles

in Revenant

What are people exactly complaining about? Anet does its balancing over both PvE and PvP and has stated, let me repear this once more, balance will never be around WVW and I can’t see the hammer 2 being a problem in any of the situations? In terms of RAW dps it is not even the highest of the range weapons? Heck you don’t even need to use a dodge on it if you are in the 1200 range and if you are smart enough you probably would of realised the weapon is useless at close range if you don’t have the range? reduce the damage if you want, but then make it track people or make the skill faster as it moves to people.

Tl;dr Skill is balanced

in Revenant

No Pulse.2967

What are people exactly complaining about? Anet does its balancing over both PvE and PvP and has stated, let me repear this once more, balance will never be around WVW and I can’t see the hammer 2 being a problem in any of the situations? In terms of RAW dps it is not even the highest of the range weapons? Heck you don’t even need to use a dodge on it if you are in the 1200 range and if you are smart enough you probably would of realised the weapon is useless at close range if you don’t have the range? reduce the damage if you want, but then make it track people or make the skill faster as it moves to people.

Tl;dr Skill is balanced

So you don’t really see a problem with hitting someone twice with hammer 2? Totally balanced right?

5/8 Champion titles

in Revenant

Tl;dr Skill is balanced

So you don’t really see a problem with hitting someone twice with hammer 2? Totally balanced right?

What the devil are you on about? Do you read? On this very 3rd page I stated that the ability to double hit is clearly broken and warrants a fix but the skill is balanced.

in Revenant

No Pulse.2967

Tl;dr Skill is balanced

What the devil are you on about? Do you read? On this very 3rd page I stated that the ability to double hit is clearly broken and warrants a fix but the skill is balanced.

Got me there, I’m not actually paying attention to names or reading previous posts. Just saw you stating “I can’t see the hammer 2 being a problem in any of the situations?”- my apologies.

5/8 Champion titles

in Revenant

Tl;dr Skill is balanced

Got me there, I’m not actually paying attention to names or reading previous posts. Just saw you stating “I can’t see the hammer 2 being a problem in any of the situations?”- my apologies.

No worries^^, but agreed that the ability to hit twice is just way, way too broken.

in Revenant

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

It’s the same functionality, though. No point in having two traits for a single class that do the same thing, even if they’re implemented in slightly different manners.

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Malicious reprisal should work like signet of might. Theres no reason to take it atm. Too random. If it gave 5sec unblockables when you struck foe below 50% hp that would be totally different story.

Cruel could be changed to provide 2 stacks of might for 6sec when your attack get blocked.

in Revenant

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Yeah this skill’s literally a ranged backstab lol. It’s like Rapid Fire on steroids. When you can do ranged AoE backstabs repeatedly on a 2 second cooldown something is clearly d
very debalanced.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Last evening I one hit KO a daredevil in our guild hall.. he had me low but RNG gods were gracious, i hit him in the sweetspot 7,3k 9k BAM. It felt great and i was at the top of my game.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Last evening I one hit KO a daredevil in our guild hall.. he had me low but RNG gods were gracious, i hit him in the sweetspot 7,3k 9k BAM. It felt great and i was at the top of my game.

Thug life. Howered it doesnt happen often unless someone run away from rev in a straight line.

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

Yeah this skill’s literally a ranged backstab lol. It’s like Rapid Fire on steroids. When you can do ranged AoE backstabs repeatedly on a 2 second cooldown something is clearly d
very debalanced.

what? i mean why isn’t that all the power rotations in pve revolve around CoR? Because it is not that high dps. Yeah you might see big numbers but things like rapid fire, 100blades and such it for more. You need to be at exactly 1000-1200 to hit that high and is easily sidestepped.

But hey let’s make it like that (numbers are an example): atm it hits 500 first part, 1000 second and 1500 third. If you wish we can make it hit 1000 at any distance. I’d would still be happy

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

It only does the massive damage at max range. At that range it is very easy to see coming and…well…move to the left or right. At close range it isn’t nearly as bad. Given the speed of the skill and the extreme tell I think it is perfectly fine. Only really effective against somebody not paying attention to their surroundings, and in that case they should take high damage as a result.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

in Revenant

Posted by: xaiMera.3809

xaiMera.3809

I reckon Anet should give all classes a skill that is long range aoe, hits for 8k and is on a very short cooldown, it also needs to be hard to dodge. They should also get rid of toughness all together because it’s useless anyway. This should stop all the complaints and make the game 10x more fun since we can all one shot each other haha.

Xeciel | OCX Trigger-Puller

in Revenant

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

The arguments in defense of this skill are hilarious. Just strafe, yeah lolk, zerg strafes everytime they see a CoR coming, that will get us places. Just dodge, yeah lolk, lets dodge everytime we see a CoR, wasting our dodges when our melee hits one another, that will get us places. Seriously, do you guys even take the time to think how idiotic your solutions sound?

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Revenant

Misguided.5139

The arguments in defense of this skill are hilarious. Just strafe, yeah lolk, zerg strafes everytime they see a CoR coming, that will get us places. Just dodge, yeah lolk, lets dodge everytime we see a CoR, wasting our dodges when our melee hits one another, that will get us places. Seriously, do you guys even take the time to think how idiotic your solutions sound?

No more idiotic than nerfing a skill because of WvW, really.

in Revenant

Posted by: ShadowCatz.8437

ShadowCatz.8437

…and only when certain conditions also are meet like being within a max range in around 1200, have a power build (berserker type) with enough stack of might and power from bloodlust sigil together with fury. Not to forget it must also be blocked first in some way, so you will trigger 50% more damage within 10 second (15 second recharge).

In short: how often does it really happen?

in Revenant

samo.1054

…and only when certain conditions also are meet like being within a max range in around 1200, have a power build (berserker type) with enough stack of might and power from bloodlust sigil together with fury. Not to forget it must also be blocked first in some way, so you will trigger 50% more damage within 10 second (15 second recharge).

In short: how often does it really happen?

Just like all the time for example? lol. How hard do you think it is, to meet those conditions in WvW raid?

I find it a bit ridiculous debating one skill balance in WvW environment with people that clearly never set food into WvW, let alone have an acutal serious guild raid in there… And this is what this topic has turned into.

(edited by samo.1054)

in Revenant

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

The 2 second cooldown needs to be increased, but the bigger problem is that it hits through walls and gates.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Revenant

Misguided.5139

How hard do you think it is, to meet those conditions in WvW raid?

I find it a bit ridiculous debating one skill balance in WvW environment with people that clearly never set food into WvW, let alone have an acutal serious guild raid in there… And this is what this topic has turned into.

That’s the thing, though. It very well may be that the ability needs a tweak, particularly at long range, but I am of the belief that the cruel repercussion trait (and yes I am sure it procs constantly in zergs) is a big part of the problem and needs to be addressed first.

in Revenant

Posted by: Schtizzel.5497

Schtizzel.5497

CoR can easily be tweaked so that’s not broken anymore in WvW but can maintain it’s current status in other game modes but yeah it’s just a “l2p issue”.

Make it 900 range, reduce the damage on the last hit, buff short range damage