Condition Revenant

Condition Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Bloonis.9528

Bloonis.9528

Greetings.

I am new to playing Revenant and was wondering how viable a full condition build is. I was looking at the Demon stance and the Mace weapon and they seem interesting.

Would such a condition build be viable for high level fractals, or would it be inferior to full zerker? Thanks.

Seek and you shall find

Condition Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Greetings.

I am new to playing Revenant and was wondering how viable a full condition build is. I was looking at the Demon stance and the Mace weapon and they seem interesting.

Would such a condition build be viable for high level fractals, or would it be inferior to full zerker? Thanks.

For fractals or Raids Condi is viable because of the consistantant dmg you do over longer terms. When you are going for Mallyx for condi and axe mace you have basically the funament of a condi rev. You can not do much wrong

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

Condition Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Rhaegar.5120

Rhaegar.5120

is there such thing as playing a condi rev in WvW? i’d love to know how Condi Revs do in WvW

Condition Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

Condition Rev is some what viable for fractals, and raids. It is inferior to power revenant as power rev brings everything that condi can while being higher dps and more reliable.

What hold back condi rev the most in my honest opinion is four things:

We are plagued with bugs that hamper us. Both mace 2 and axe 5 which are bread and butter skill fizz if there is a slight variation in the ground between you and the target.

We have very few options that apply conditions. 3 sources of burning, 5 sources of torment, 1 source of confusion, 2 sources of poison. All low stacks. That includes traits.

Torment requires the target to be moving to get good damage out of it, which is rare, and when that happens we can struggle to stay on top of targets to get dps out of our mace 2.

We are required to be point blank in melee at all times which isn’t doable sometimes.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

Condition Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

is there such thing as playing a condi rev in WvW? i’d love to know how Condi Revs do in WvW

Problem with condi rev in wvw is if you are using Mallyx/Shiro as per metabattle.com then you have no access to swiftness. Only mobility you have is Phase Traversal in shiro. Mobility is very important in WvW to get from point A to B quickly.

You cant always rely on ambient creatures to phase to when in combat and fighting for your life.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Condition Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Norjena.5172

Norjena.5172

Condirev in pve is always inferior to zerkrev sadly.

I like to play it, but its not worth in pve. The support is not better, and the dps worse.
Condirev dps is about the same as a condidruid does, and now compare druid support (grace of the land LoL) to mallyx support…..

Sure u can do all content wich such a build, but a zepter/torch full nomad guard with zero healingtraits or utilitys can do this aswell.