Condition WvW build?? Curious.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kenshu.3825

Kenshu.3825

Was just wondering if there are any good/decent Condition builds for Rev in WvW. Looking for any pointers or builds please and thank you.

in Revenant

Kenshu.3825

I take it maybe there is none??

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

I take it maybe there is none??

Well I can tell that I tried viper and it felt good against some classes, and absolutely useless against others. Productivity in blobs felt 404 too, too much condi-cleanse, so went to try hybrid with celestial stats instead, which I liked very much. You won’t shine on dps charts as zerk but IMHO the dps is still pretty high for this much tankiness.

in Revenant

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

I run a condi focused rev in wvw. Its not the most beautiful, but I’ve got 2 of every class, so I can afford to experiment.

Condi Frontline Herald

Non-Herald version

Since Trailblazer is expensive, you can swap around Carrion and Dire to get the numbers you might want and get the condition duration from other places.

Fishsticks

(edited by Ghotistyx.6942)

in Revenant

Kenshu.3825

How does the condi herald hold up in roaming 1v1ing??

in Revenant

Ghotistyx.6942

I didn’t build it to roam, so I’d say it performs fairly poorly. You can get away with using many pvp builds to roam with, especially if they’re duelist builds.

Fishsticks

in Revenant

Posted by: Nemaides.6873

Nemaides.6873

I run a condi focused rev in wvw. Its not the most beautiful, but I’ve got 2 of every class, so I can afford to experiment.

Condi Frontline Herald

Non-Herald version

Since Trailblazer is expensive, you can swap around Carrion and Dire to get the numbers you might want and get the condition duration from other places.

You indicated Pulsating Pestilence in your builds. For all condi revenant out there, keep in mind that this trait is not working at all. Instead of copying your conditions on nearby foes, it only pulse 1 stack of torment (as the mallyx elite skill) and that’s it.

GW2 BugTracker https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/98802888:
Revenant: Pulsating Pestilence (Corruption Major 9) procs “Embrace the Darkness” torment pulse instead of copying conditions to foes

You’d rather take diabolic inferno instead until this is fixed.

in Revenant

Ghotistyx.6942

Condi Frontline Herald

Non-Herald version

You indicated Pulsating Pestilence in your builds. For all condi revenant out there, keep in mind that this trait is not working at all. Instead of copying your conditions on nearby foes, it only pulse 1 stack of torment (as the mallyx elite skill) and that’s it.

GW2 BugTracker https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/98802888:
Revenant: Pulsating Pestilence (Corruption Major 9) procs “Embrace the Darkness” torment pulse instead of copying conditions to foes

You’d rather take diabolic inferno instead until this is fixed.

Yeah, those were made a long time ago. I actually run less precision overall with Maniacal Persistence (because I don’t need to rely on constant crits)

Fishsticks