Crafting? which one to choose..?

in Revenant

Posted by: Elezen.2809

Elezen.2809

Well atm i only have Artificier and Weaponsmith on my Elementalist but what are the 2 crafting i should choose for my Revenant?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ryokoshii.4268

Ryokoshii.4268

Armorer annnd… something else?

in Revenant

Posted by: Destabilizator.2789

Destabilizator.2789

Armor as you’d probably eventually very possibly want ascended armor… Then maybe cooking/jewelcrafting, as they are cheap to lvl up and will provide exp boost for your rev?

Vertor et revertor.

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

armorer and cooking! prepare for legendary armor and cooking is always good!
If you have a good guild Scribe might be an option (i’m going for it on my rev)

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Revenant

Elezen.2809

I see thanks you guys and hmmm does armorer provide Bag Crafting too? which kind of “bag” should i buy? i can spend 10 gold on them ^^
PS: What are the best weapon combo for Revenant? like for WvW/PvP/PvE?

(edited by Elezen.2809)

in Revenant

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Ummm, none?

Tome it to 80. Anyone doing it the old way is a masochist.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

in Revenant

Posted by: MikeE.8267

MikeE.8267

I used a birthday scroll to lvl 30 and was thinking of levelling from there to 80… I’m a Alt-oholic masochist xD

But now thinking about it I’m going to use my tomes. I only have 10 thanks to another Alt :/

in Revenant

Elezen.2809

used a schrool to 30 too and a birthday boost (yeah they are old) and with 13h left on it im already at 72 ^^ prob gonna get the last 8 lvl with crafting if it still give lot of xp

in Revenant

Posted by: Resky.7956

Resky.7956

used a schrool to 30 too and a birthday boost (yeah they are old) and with 13h left on it im already at 72 ^^ prob gonna get the last 8 lvl with crafting if it still give lot of xp

What did you do to level 30 to 72? I played for a couple hours in queensdale and I’m not even 32

in Revenant

Elezen.2809

Labyrinth with some xp boost lol ^^ 80 now btw :P took like 12hours ^^ (with some afk time too yeah didnt log out…) need to find a good labyrinth with lot of people and by preference with a commander :P

in Revenant

Posted by: Destabilizator.2789

Destabilizator.2789

I see thanks you guys and hmmm does armorer provide Bag Crafting too? which kind of “bag” should i buy? i can spend 10 gold on them ^^
PS: What are the best weapon combo for Revenant? like for WvW/PvP/PvE?

Yeah, armorsmith can craft Boxes, which are up to 20 slot bags (18 slots cheap and cost effective), along with specials like Safe Box (items never appear in Sell window and don’t move when you Compact) and other kinds.

Vertor et revertor.