Crusader's Stat Armour?

Crusader's Stat Armour?

in Revenant

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

What do you guys think about Crusader’s armour for Revenants?

For those unaware, Crusader’s armour is one of the Quad-Stat sets that were added in HoT. It gives. Power (Main), Toughness (Main), Ferocity (Minor) and Healing Power (Minor)

It has the baseline Power, a bit of Toughness to stay alive, and because Revenant doesn’t need as much Precision, Ferocity for them crits, and the Healing Power. I feel like Healing Power has quite a valid place on Revenant because Devastation has a handful of life steal/healing traits, such as Assassin’s Annihilation, and because it will obviously help out the players who want to do damage, while keeping Ventari on the legend swap.

Opinions on this stat set? Also, on an unrelated note, where does this stat set come from? I haven’t seen it anywhere.

Crusader's Stat Armour?

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Personally for me anything with healing is a no unless your using staff only.

I used full valkyrie armor personally as I read once higher health does beat high toughness. With everything else zerker I’m running 75% ctit chance, with max power from gear, with pretty darn good health. I’ve had few issues so far except for glint heal sometimes causing no heal if used at wrong time.

Crusader's Stat Armour?

in Revenant

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

It’s a must-have for my Jalis/Glint Sw/Sh+Staff build. The power and toughness are required. The healing power helps out my shield and staff. The ferocity works excellently with traited Fury.