Demon or Assassin

Demon or Assassin

in Revenant

Posted by: Alvaro.5270

Alvaro.5270

I have this trouble for some time, i don,t know if i should use herald+demon or herald+assassin.

Both are soo cool, i like double sword weilding but demon elite its soo cool xD.

So, what do you think? This is about preferences just tell me your opinions.

Demon or Assassin

in Revenant

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

It’s all really situational. I mean it takes a click to change your entire skillbar so don’t lock yourself to one. You have to judge what you need depending on the situation you’re in

Demon or Assassin

in Revenant

Posted by: Wishmaster.7693

Wishmaster.7693

I learned not to rely on glint all the time, the boon bot playstyle makes me snore.
Glint is good for farm trains since you get easy gold medals for sharing boons and perma swiftness.

I run around with S/S ; M/A – Devastation, Corruption and Invocation with a hybrid build of condition and power and just rotate Shiro and Mallyx.

For swiftness I just abuse impossible odds, unyielding anguish and rely on the rapid flow trait.
There is something oddly compelling about a bunny hopping demon.

Demon or Assassin

in Revenant

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I learned not to rely on glint all the time, the boon bot playstyle makes me snore.
Glint is good for farm trains since you get easy gold medals for sharing boons and perma swiftness.

I run around with S/S ; M/A – Devastation, Corruption and Invocation with a hybrid build of condition and power and just rotate Shiro and Mallyx.

For swiftness I just abuse impossible odds, unyielding anguish and rely on the rapid flow trait.
There is something oddly compelling about a bunny hopping demon.

Finally somebody else who appreciates demon hopping gameplay \o/

Demon or Assassin

in Revenant

Posted by: Alvaro.5270

Alvaro.5270

I use that hopping in pvp to run away xD

And i mean, i don,t have equipiment for both, conti and serker so i need to pick 1 , thats my point .

Demon or Assassin

in Revenant

Posted by: Wishmaster.7693

Wishmaster.7693

I use that hopping in pvp to run away xD

And i mean, i don,t have equipiment for both, conti and serker so i need to pick 1 , thats my point .

You can run viper or celestial gear and go hybrid bringing both shiro and mallyx, play how you want man.