ENERGY EXPLOSION

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

so nerf is on the way as 10 ppl especially in U.S is complaining

so before anet does it wants i say give them other option to change it so ventari could be useful

so bring up your ideas to the table

here are mine:

1. kb, nrg cost is 30, no icd – it will cleanse 3 conditions when used. nrg wont drop to 0
2. kb, icd of 10 sec, 10 nrg cost, nrg will drop to 0 – will cleanse 5 conditions when used.
3. kb distance is determined by the nrg you collect – 10 nrg, kb of 150, 20 nrg, kb of 350, 30 nrg and above, kb of 450 max.
4. kb distance is 200 but also does dmg – which means player must stand on the middle of the point in order to kb on it and not outside of it. but will take dmg.
5. momentary pacification trait changed to vine immobilize without any fuse time. add icd the the elite of 10 sec. so bunker build will chose it while support will chose other traits.
6. kd 3 sec instead of kb and aoe dmg of 2k (with maraduer will be about 5k).
7. just make it smoke field with blast finisher and when stealth rev wont be able to cap the point.
8. no kb, the dmg is determined by the nrg you collect. 2k with 10 nrg, 3k with 20 nrg, 4k with 30 nrg and above. with maraduer the max dmg when crit should be 8k.
9. delay time increases to 2 sec, nrg cost 20 and cleanse 4 conditions. no nrg drain.

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

exploding the tablet is not OP because it consume all your upkeep. if people complaining about that then it a L2P issue it not a big field it require rev to give everything to cast it .

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

actually it’s easy to counter with aegis, blocks and ranged attacks, expecially wells and marks

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

I hope they keep it as is, every time I see a Rev is trying to do this in sPvP I can relax because it’s basically a free win. It’s a little annoying, sure, but it always boils down to making their team basically a 4v5 all game.

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

I missed the memo.whats OP about it?

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

Bunker Revenant can blast Ventari’s tablet and keep enemies out of points.
Unfortunately it’s nowhere as bulky as other bunkers.

OP also knows that Revenant has been nerfed for way less (like mesmers and elementalists complaining that Unrelenting Assault was “uncounterable”, and now it’s useless)

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

Bunker Revenant can blast Ventari’s tablet and keep enemies out of points.
Unfortunately it’s nowhere as bulky as other bunkers.

OP also knows that Revenant has been nerfed for way less (like mesmers and elementalists complaining that Unrelenting Assault was “uncounterable”, and now it’s useless)

Mesmer’s complaining about that used to make me hurt myself I’d eyeroll so hard, since literally every illusion they have out exponentially counters it’s damage, not to mention 2 shield blocks and distort. Not my fault they blow all their illusions on their triple face roll condi shatter bomb and then QQ when it got blocked and they die.

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Lol…someone must have caught Brazil’s latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAKGVlVCf_o&t=150s

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

Lol…someone must have caught Brazil’s latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAKGVlVCf_o&t=150s

he was playing versus really bad players or bad rotations . but all of you check the pvp area and see lots of complain about this skill.

i even agree i hate the last update mainly due to lossing all nrg, but pp QQ about the spamming

ENERGY EXPLOSION

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

those players are very bad. I use the same build in PvP and while I may not be as good as Brazil, It’s way harder, and I die vs 3 and sometimes even vs 2.

Plus other bunker builds can do pretty much the same without relying on a gimmick