Early roll out of Rev, plz

in Revenant

Posted by: Danama.1462

Danama.1462

So something I’m really hoping happens as things close in on the release of HoT is the early release of core Revanant to the pre-purchasers. This way we have some amount of time to level and gear them up prior to the release of the new content.

I HAVE A POWERFUL WANTING ANET!

in Revenant

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

I have more than enough tomes to not have to worry about this, really.

in Revenant

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

As much as I can dream this is probably not going to happen, Arena-net still have this delusion that they need to keep the “hype train” going, even though said “hype train” has long run out of fuel and is now running on fumes…

in Revenant

Posted by: NapTooN.6283

NapTooN.6283

The only thing you can realistically hope for is a 3 day Head Start for Prepurchasers.

in Revenant

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

The only thing you can realistically hope for is a 3 day Head Start for Prepurchasers.

Even that seems unlikely… they might do it drum up some sales closer to HoT launch, but if they were planning for it from the beginning most likely they would have already announced it with pre-purchases.

in Revenant

Posted by: Danama.1462

Danama.1462

aside from using tomes of knowledge you still need to run around the core content and start filling in your waypoints.

in Revenant

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Almost 90 tomes of knowledge and lots of 20lvl scrolls. I can do

in Revenant

Posted by: NapTooN.6283

NapTooN.6283

aside from using tomes of knowledge you still need to run around the core content and start filling in your waypoints.

you can always buy Black Lion Chests and Keys until you have 486 “Teleport to Friend”s. Party up with a Buddy with full Map Completion and let him Taxi you to every Waypoint on the Map.