Facet of Nature?

Facet of Nature?

in Revenant

Posted by: Halcyon.8637

Halcyon.8637

Ok maybe I’m dense but I cant seem to figure out what the function of this skill is. How does the increase 50% boons work and when would I use it? How would I use this in a rotation. Any insight into this how to use this skill would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

Facet of Nature?

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

It increases the duration of all outgoing boons (might, fury, etc.) generated by not only you, but also by your party members.

Some people use F2 to help increase energy drain to zero prior to swapping legends to Shiro.

I like to run it when I have other boon-givers around, like guardians or other Revenants. I like to keep my energy usage from facets at 3-4 in combat, so it just depends what else I need at the time.

Facet of Nature?

in Revenant

Posted by: Halcyon.8637

Halcyon.8637

Ahhh ok thx. I thought it was for my boons only. Didn’t realize it was for anyone’s boons. That makes total sense now that its been clarified. Much appreciated.

Facet of Nature?

in Revenant

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

I generally run swiftness/regen/facet of nature, and then pop facet of nature before a fight.

Facet of Nature?

in Revenant

Posted by: ulchanar.4309

ulchanar.4309

Some people use F2 to help increase energy drain to zero prior to swapping legends to Shiro.

Isn’t F2 the only reason to drain energy to zero prior to swapping?

Facet of Nature?

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

FoN has many uses. I often use it with combination with stability on dodge to secure stomps, Pain Absorption to greatly increase my Resistance durations and boons from Glint. It also acts as survival tool when I need Protection and can’t afford Chaos upkeep.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Facet of Nature?

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Isn’t F2 the only reason to drain energy to zero prior to swapping?

Yeah, the main one at least. I could have worded that better.