Facets going off immediately ever since patch

in Revenant

Posted by: jokomul.4208

jokomul.4208

Ever since the patch, if I’m activating facets they sometimes go off immediately after tapping the key to turn them on. I think maybe this has to do with the change that makes it so holding a key keeps attacking.

For example, when switching to Glint I’ll hit my 6 key once to turn on Facet of Darkness and it immediately activates Gaze of Darkness. This is extremely frustrating during raid encounters.

Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone have suggestions for how to avoid it?

in Revenant

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

Ever since the patch, if I’m activating facets they sometimes go off immediately after tapping the key to turn them on. I think maybe this has to do with the change that makes it so holding a key keeps attacking.

For example, when switching to Glint I’ll hit my 6 key once to turn on Facet of Darkness and it immediately activates Gaze of Darkness. This is extremely frustrating during raid encounters.

Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone have suggestions for how to avoid it?

Not for me working fine

in Revenant

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Wow, I thought it was only me. Yeah it keeps happening once in a while that my Facet gets wasted because of that… really annoying. It started happening just after this kitten patch, to me revenant is in an even worse state right now.

Stella Truth Seeker

in Revenant

Posted by: LeShock.4219

LeShock.4219

Me too! /15charspl0x

in Revenant

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Happening to me as well.

in Revenant

Posted by: Wolftacus.8460

Wolftacus.8460

YUP! I noticed this too.. and was wondering if it was just me.. obviously not :/ Really sucks the current state of rev is so blah.. “In this patch we focused mostly on bug fixes for rev” lol what a joke! I mean it’s literally more broken and buggy now.

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

That hasn’t happened to me yet.

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Happened frequently with facet of darkness.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Bezerker.2379

Bezerker.2379

For me it’s only happened with the heal facet, and once with the elite facet.

If you hold the button too long, it auto activates. Really dumb.

in Revenant

Posted by: Dagger.2035

Dagger.2035

It’s very annoying to have to wait 40 seconds for protection when your Facet of Chaos double activates. I don’t see why they added the ability to hold down keys. It doesn’t seem very useful to hold down a key with the high cool-downs on most utility skills.

Human Thief [DOA]
Sorrows Furnace

in Revenant

Posted by: jonoth.2308

jonoth.2308

+1. I’ve had facets trigger on my first press a few times, and it doesn’t feel like I’m holding the button down long when it happens (it’s usually just a quick tap).

“Good news, everyone!”

in Revenant

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Thought I was just being excited and double tapping.

in Revenant

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

I dunno if it’s the same but it may not just be Facets. I couldn’t switch into Mallyx’s Elite Form. It’s like it turned itself off instantly no matter what I did.

in Revenant

Posted by: Dagger.2035

Dagger.2035

It seems like it happens with any skill that instant cast and has two actions. I also play necro often in WvW and had this happened with Spectral Walk. There’s also been some bug forum topics referencing thief and guardian skills. I’ve been keeping my eye on complaints since I really want a fix for this problem.

Human Thief [DOA]
Sorrows Furnace

in Revenant

Posted by: Neurion.4086

Neurion.4086

It has been happening to me as well. It’s either the Facet of Darkness or Facet of Elements that will instantly activate Gaze of Darkness or Elemental Blast.

in Revenant

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

try swapping out of glint.
It used to do this after going into water and that fixed it for me.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment