It’s time to fix what’s broken

noice

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

I am 2 weeks new to rev.
What is it that’s broken?
I do know about a trait that is broken. Something about helping against weakness, when the trait actually makes weakness more hurtful to you. lol

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

The jalis Hammer disappear an the skill breaks when the Hammers Hit an object like a tree or wall

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

The jalis Hammer disappear an the skill breaks when the Hammers Hit an object like a tree or wall

That explains it! I have noticed more than once that it just stopped. Because I was in the middle of a fight I didn’t have much time to figure out why.

(edited by Redfeather.6401)

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about the legend as a whole.

Outside of the upkeep, it’s pretty garbage, especially when weighed against other skills.

The heal has it’s condi clear in the wrong order, the road is a laughable skill and a complete waste of energy, the taunt is far tok situational and costly to use and the elite’s cast time, duration and cost are all completely wrong

noice

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: KRERz.7304

KRERz.7304

I can’t help but wonder if it’s intentional to discourage moving into corners and up against walls.

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

I can’t help but wonder if it’s intentional to discourage moving into corners and up against walls.

I could understand it but sometimes the Hammers vanish on slight inclines. Unless you’re in an open field on perfectly flat terrain then your hammers are always at risk of cancelling. Or… cancelling but not cancelling so your energy still keeps going down.

Jalis has so much potential for fun but it’s hampered by bugs. The taunt skill costs way too much for such a low duration as well.

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Im sorry but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi37nJsVRnw

Jalis will get nerfed next patch.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Fix Jalis this patch!

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Lul Jalis nerfed as excepted

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.