Game Update Notes - November 4, 2014 Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: Bermuda.5478

Bermuda.5478

“Revenant:
Fixed a bug in which upkeep skills would turn off when crossing certain parts of maps.”

That’s it ? Seriously?

in Revenant

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

While I am very happy that I can now run around the rest of Tyria without having to turn my facets back on every few hundred meters; I was hoping for a bit more.

Like how several of our legends still don’t have underwater skills.

But I see all dev time has been (once again) spent on buffing Warrior; as usual.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Revenant

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I’m glad the problem with upkeep skills turning off unexpectedly was fixed. But I was really hoping to see some additional fixes. Underwater stances/skills would be nice, and also we really need to see certain skills like mace #2 and hammer #2 fixed so they aren’t nullified by irregularities in the terrain.

in Revenant

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

While I am very happy that I can now run around the rest of Tyria without having to turn my facets back on every few hundred meters; I was hoping for a bit more.

But I see all dev time has been (once again) spent on buffing Warrior; as usual.

Well, to be fair, berserker was quite literally useless, tho I can’t understand Anet. Why are their balance patches so slow and boring. Is there like 2 employees working on them? Can’t we have bugfixes and balance patches more often and especially BIGGER, than 2 skills adjusted…

in Revenant

Posted by: SuinegTsol.1729

SuinegTsol.1729

I’m just glad that fixed hammers at least…oh wait…THEY DIDN’T

in Revenant

Posted by: Verenhimo.3296

Verenhimo.3296

I like how nearly everyother day is a patch and you lot still complain like we’re being ignored, the newest class in the game.

in Revenant

Posted by: Bezerker.2379

Bezerker.2379

Wait, it’s not normal to have your class issues unaddressed? I played Engineer at launch and ranger until HoT…

in Revenant

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

There’s also something wrong with staff 4 skill (condi remove not working properly) like from the time the revenant was even invented and it was reported years before gw2 even released BUT! IT’S STILL THERE!!!! I believe it would take 15 minutes at max to fix that coding error since there is same kind of skills in the game.

in Revenant

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

Once again? are you serious? Warrior is in a pretty sad state in pvp at the moment.

norn warrior

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

What did you expect?

If anything major gets nerfed, it will happen after ESL. If anything major gets buffed, it will be announced first I believe.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Revenant

Posted by: tuck.2719

tuck.2719

I was hoping for a bit more.

Including these two:

Berserker—Outrage: This skill can now be used underwater and while airborne.
Berserker—Blood Reckoning: This skill can now be used underwater.

I’m just happy about the facets change, and I’m hoping underwater revenant is fixed soon.

in Revenant

Aveneo.2068

Once again? are you serious? Warrior is in a pretty sad state in pvp at the moment.

Yes I am? Warriors always got the buffs while all the other classes got nerfed (especially when another class beat JP on his signet warrior). Been going on since launch as all the balance devs were “Warrior, Warrior, I play Warrior hahahaha, Warrior”.

But Warrior is in a sad state you say? Well, good. Serves them right for being the easymode faceroll class all this time.

Also I don’t care about pvp. Anet’s constantly changing stuff because of pvp and subsequently messes everything up for the rest of the game in my opinion.

in Revenant

Heimdallr.7021

Yes I am? Warriors always got the buffs while all the other classes got nerfed (especially when another class beat JP on his signet warrior). Been going on since launch as all the balance devs were “Warrior, Warrior, I play Warrior hahahaha, Warrior”.

But Warrior is in a sad state you say? Well, good. Serves them right for being the easymode faceroll class all this time.

Also I don’t care about pvp. Anet’s constantly changing stuff because of pvp and subsequently messes everything up for the rest of the game in my opinion.

Then you clearly know nothing about warriors, i’m not even bothering arguing with you.
The latest balance patch nerfed warrior shouts, warhorn and banners, they later nerfed rampage too, in the meantime berserker is underwhelming at best and if they tried to fix it you say it’s the usual warrior buff? LOL.

norn warrior

(edited by Heimdallr.7021)

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

How terrible someone has to be to complain about berserker when its still weaker than base warrior?

I agree tho that lack of bug fixes (and just added another one back) is disturbing. By far were the most broken class.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Berserker is catching up but still weaker than base warrior and base warrior is still pretty average.

How can you ask for revenant buff on hammer when hammer is currently stronger than warrior hammer as ever been including the warrior faceroll golden era?

Heiann – NSP

in Revenant

Aveneo.2068

Then you clearly know nothing about warriors, i’m not even bothering arguing with you.
The latest balance patch nerfed warrior shouts, warhorn and banners, they later nerfed rampage too, in the meantime berserker is underwhelming at best and if they tried to fix it you say it’s the usual warrior buff? LOL.

Good, now you warriors can L2P after having everything easymode for you LOL

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

One out of three here
Or you are just really stupid..and by that i mean pure stupid.. cause on the ladt year all warriors got is nerf after nerf after nerf..
Even the elite spec was pure garbage..
First competitive event after hot what spec was the only one NOT played at all?? Yep.. warrior..
There is just no so viable way to sacrifice a mandatory traits in order to play the new spec.. so dont even start..
If you are not stupid.. you are pretending to be…in that case… just dont…
Right now warrior is by far the clown face class.. there is one/ maybe two if so, build available for spvp / wvw…
And if none of those…you are just terribad at making jokes…
And in this case…again…just dont…
I agree rev has bugs..i am playing a rev.. since i dropped my warrior due to anet not caring at all about warriors for to long but plz.. dont even start man..
Last time warriors heard from anet was on BWE3 and they gave us this lazy kitten fix you call “buffing warriors”

kitten plz…if you dont know what you are talking about..just dont mention it

Now this guy is a warrior cuz he just went Personal Stance on ya!11

I know right? :P

Apparently I struck a nerve. However I will never forget how Warrior received buff upon buff every single patch while Ranger got nerf upon nerf; even though it was already at the bottom of the barrel. Heck, a full zerker Warrior with a healing signet and traits had more passive regen than a full healing power Guardian. And the ‘balance team’ was always quick with 25-50% kneejerk nerfs to other classes, but when it came to that Warrior signet they suddenly were all ‘careful tuning’ (7% LOL)

Warriors have no right to complain after 2 full years of being #1 easymode faceroll class.

ps. I have 2 Warriors btw

if you have 1 warrior..2 or 10..means kitten…
the thing is what you said is pure trash talk…
and you are the one who started whining in this topic just because they tossed a bone to the warriors…and which btw ..was a totally fail bone..but w/e..

rev is being getting fixes every patch since bwe1…
after hot..same thing..every patch..at least 1 tweak or fix..and then you come with: "
o.. cause you are to busy buffing warriors"
so who is whining here in the first place??
oh yeah.. you are..

My bug list disagrees with your opinion about fixing rev stuff. Most of it coming back from beta weekends and wasnt fixed to this day.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Personally I don’t see them really doing any major balance changes until the next skill balance patch, which comes right before/after SPVP seasons now from what they said.

I do hope we see bug fixes before then, but then when I remember that other classes have long standing bugs that weren’t fixed for years I figure we’ll probably have to live with them for a while.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

in Revenant

Heimdallr.7021

I have to 80 warrior, guardian, revenant, ranger, necro, thief and mesmer.
Maybe it’s you who should learn how other classes work.

norn warrior

in Revenant

Aveneo.2068

I have to 80 warrior, guardian, revenant, ranger, necro, thief and mesmer.
Maybe it’s you who should learn how other classes work.

For someone claiming to not even bothering to argue, you sure like to continue arguing.

in Revenant

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Yeah well the entire berserker spec is pretty much useless and still useless despite the buffs in the recent update.

Revenant may have a few technical issues but the class is at least playable. Warrior right now is more or less a completely broken class.