Gear for your Renegade?

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ascillias.6759

Ascillias.6759

Anyone gearing up their revenant for condi damage? If so are you going sinister or viper? Would it be best to wait until launch of the xpac? Thoughts? Is anyone playing Kalla besides me?

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Anyone gearing up their revenant for condi damage? If so are you going sinister or viper? Would it be best to wait until launch of the xpac? Thoughts? Is anyone playing Kalla besides me?

Viper. With Kalla’s boost to crit chance the precision from sinister is even worse than it currently is compared to viper’s condi duration increase.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Kalla legendary is useless. Just wait until they boost it. Or until they just remove it and create something new.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Condi rev is solid before Kalla. It’s worth gearing up for now. Full Viper, x4 Nightmare Runes and x2 trapper runes.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Viper or Valkyrie. The ideal would be Power, Ferocity, Condition Damage, but it doesn’t exist.
Renegade has 73% crit chance with 0 Precision.

Condi Rev is useless for PvP and WvW in PoF because of the huge amount of boonrips. Goodbye Resistance.

(edited by Kidel.2057)

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Full set of trailblazers already equipped.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

I have a full ascended set of zerk, marauder and viper and a fourth one with unasigned stats waiting for the future.

What I would like to see is a combo with condition damage, toughness, concentration and vitality or expertise instead of vitality (like trailblazer but with concentration isntead of expertise). The reason is because I find concentration more valuable to enhance the Mallyx resistance, but almost every stat arrangement with concentration is either power/defense focused or a horrid combo.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

It’ll be full viper unless PoF randomly and inexplicably has new insane expertise food—which it won’t cuz they literally just nerfed that.

As for grinding out your 4 Nightmare runes, you might wanna wait on that—there might be something new and super useful in the PoF runesets.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Viper or Valkyrie. The ideal would be Power, Ferocity, Condition Damage, but it doesn’t exist.

Not yet but soon. One of the PoF reveals was a new 4 stat gear set called grieving. Power and Condition damage as the major stats, precision and ferocity as medium stat.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ascillias.6759

Ascillias.6759

Full set of trailblazers already equipped.

What made you go with trailblazer’s?

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

It’ll be full viper unless PoF randomly and inexplicably has new insane expertise food—which it won’t cuz they literally just nerfed that.

As for grinding out your 4 Nightmare runes, you might wanna wait on that—there might be something new and super useful in the PoF runesets.

Nightmare runes are virtually taken care of by running 2 TA paths and doing dungeon frequenter (8 paths, 2 of which you already cleared with TA).

It’s super fast to get.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Nightmare runes are virtually taken care of by running 2 TA paths and doing dungeon frequenter (8 paths, 2 of which you already cleared with TA).

It’s super fast to get.

Are they?? Thanks for that!!!

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Not yet but soon. One of the PoF reveals was a new 4 stat gear set called grieving. Power and Condition damage as the major stats, precision and ferocity as medium stat.

Yes, that’s close, but precision is kinda useless. Expertise would be better.

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: Selendile.9106

Selendile.9106

Full vipers on armor/weapons/back, with some dire thrown in on the accessories/amulet/rings for survivability. Torment runes, and bursting/malice sigils.

Wondering now if torment sigil is better than bursting sigil…..hmmmm…..

(edited by Selendile.9106)

Gear for your Renegade?

in Revenant

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

Full vipers on armor/weapons/back, with some dire thrown in on the accessories/amulet/rings for survivability. Torment runes, and bursting/malice sigils.

Wondering now if torment sigil is better than bursting sigil…..hmmmm…..

Malice + Geo + Hydro.

Take advantage of those OP on-swap condi sigils all you can before they get nerfed out of the other game modes too.