Glint facet bug is back! Great job!

in Revenant

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

So the BWE3 glint facet bug is back and you can’t for example use impossible odds right after swapping legends.

Fixed a bug in which upkeep skills would turn off when crossing certain parts of maps (Nice, great job! You really made pve life easier but sadly broke everything else ).

In the meanwhile also more bugs are being ignored like the simple staff 4 condi remove bug.

So reverting revenant back to what it was is the solution and instead of affecting only pve it’s better to affect all the game modes and break the revenant?

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

When im looking at my bug list i want to cry. Nothing so far was done to fix it…beta class

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Synosius.9876

Synosius.9876

I noticed this too, theres a long delay before you can use impossible odds if swapping while any facet was active. started with latest build patch.

in Revenant

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

Confirmed as well, and +1 this. I faced this issue twice and in the worst possible times in sPvP

in Revenant

Posted by: Tipper.6973

Tipper.6973

Confirmed. Facet bug is back.

The Revenant bug list is unacceptable. Put a dev on it full time pls. This class is fun, sure, but it feels like its still in beta.

in Revenant

Posted by: Razarei.2809

Razarei.2809

Bumping because this is incredibly important.

Elementalist – Blárp, Razarei, 55HPMonk, Need More Defense
Revenant – Master Blárp [Desolation]

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

i second

/15bug fixes

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

in Revenant

Posted by: CSRevenant.9037

CSRevenant.9037

+1, lots of deaths in wvw because I was brave enough to rely on I.O. actually working coming out of glint.

80 everything

in Revenant

Posted by: SoulstitchMMO.1396

SoulstitchMMO.1396

The Revenant bug list is unacceptable. Put a dev on it full time pls. This class is fun, sure, but it feels like its still in beta.

I’m disappointed that Roy was just the hype man for Revenant, and abandoned the forums when launch.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I’m disappointed that Roy was just the hype man for Revenant, and abandoned the forums when launch.

Anyone who is surprised lived in a lie
It was obvious, thats Anet after all. Never praised Roy and never will, it was all just PR to sell xpac. Now that they have our money bye bye we dont care.

That class is so broken atm that im not sure how it even made it live. Fewer utility skills opposed to core classes and they all sux (2 legend out of 5..rl?), many trash traits, tons of bugs and so on. Most likely we will have to live with it 3 years like engi.

Its been a while since xpac launch already and none of our bugs from bw1 was fixed to this day. Im not sure what i am supposed to think about this situation, even more so when they nerfed rev after launch few days later for no reason

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)