Glint facets still deactivating on their own?

in Revenant

Posted by: Birdtree.9841

Birdtree.9841

Q:

hey guys I have been unable to login after getting the balance patch due to being busy at work so have been unable to test this but with the balance patch did anet finally fix that glint bug where our facets would deactivate themselves for no reason or is there a workaround if there is no fix?

in Revenant

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I’d noticed this as well, usually switching legends and switching back will make it go away, but it’s a pain if you’re in combat when it happens.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Revenant

Posted by: Rhovanion.8234

Rhovanion.8234

They already fixed this issue if I’m not mistaken, haven’t had an issues with the facets on my end so far since patch.

in Revenant

Posted by: Sebbl.2806

Sebbl.2806

You could fix it yourself pre-patch (doing this once was sufficient):

- Go underwater.
- Choose Shiro and Mallyx as underwater legends.
- Go out of the water.
- Swap Glint for another legend and back in.

in Revenant

Posted by: Arc DLad.2194

Arc DLad.2194

hey guys I have been unable to login after getting the balance patch due to being busy at work so have been unable to test this but with the balance patch did anet finally fix that glint bug where our facets would deactivate themselves for no reason or is there a workaround if there is no fix?

its not a bug…..
when you use a facet it reduces your recharge. when your recharge drops below 5 (usually 3 facets active) it becomes a degen. when the percentage hits 0 you lose all facets.

you basically have no soul power left to use.

How does Treahern change a light bulb?
“commander can i have a word”