Grasping Shadows - Special Little Snowflake

in Revenant

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Why on earth do we need the shadowstep back on this skill? Can’t we just have a 600 range pull with chill? This is a fine example of “Just because you are different, doesn’t mean you are useful”.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Revenant

Posted by: CutesySylveon.8290

CutesySylveon.8290

I’d find it useful if it would work consistently

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

Why the hell does it have to be impossible to use. There are many questions regarding this skill, none of which will be addressed. But hey it chills and gives fury now so if the great deity of chance allows you to land it you get that small buff

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

in Revenant

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

Can pull people off points… if they happen to be standing somewhat on the edge. Or peel melee off your teammates… slightly. Other than those specific situations I can’t imagine a viable use for it as utility. Pretty pointless yeah.

in Revenant

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

What do people have against snowflakes?

=P

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Can pull people off points… if they happen to be standing somewhat on the edge. Or peel melee off your teammates… slightly. Other than those specific situations I can’t imagine a viable use for it as utility. Pretty pointless yeah.

You can do the same with range pull and in fact you will do that even better as you dont need to close the gap lol. Melee pull, who kitten idea was that honestly?

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

It’s an amazing interrupt and isolation tool for small-scale. If you need to close the gap, get in with PT and pull the foe back out with grasp. This makes it unblockable as to pull guards/warriors/scrappers/mesmers out from blocks and combo into your damage nicely.