Hand and UI Glow

Hand and UI Glow

in Revenant

Posted by: Seven.4758

Seven.4758

I am…absolutely…livid. Alright, this is my first time even trying a revenant. I wasted all of my tomes, a scroll of exp, gold to gear it, and two makeover kits. Why? I wanted this to be a RP character, while maybe playing with the class itself in PvE. As a roleplayer, I can not roleplay this character when my UI is flaming colors in any stance, as well as the constant bright glow on the character’s arms. Why is there no option to toggle it on/off? Or why doesn’t it stop out of combat? It’s such a pointless and annoying effect. Even if I wasn’t a roleplayer, how is having your hotbar and character constantly glowing helpful in any way? It seems distracting, at least to me. I can’t be the only person annoyed by this.

Hand and UI Glow

in Revenant

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

I think the hand glow should only be there when you’re in combat, to be honest. Other than that, it doesn’t bug me as much. Just a little.

Hand and UI Glow

in Revenant

Seven.4758

I’m not a fan of the hand glow, but I think I could live with it if I had to. The UI glow is extremely obnoxious, though. I’m just not sure why Anet would add something like that which persists even out of combat. None of the other classes do that. Not to mention, even if you’re not a RPer, don’t people care about how their characters look? You can’t even choose the color of the glow. It just glows whatever color to match your stance. Yeaaaah, I’m gunna be a big macho revenant with purple/pink smoke steaming from my hands. :/

Hand and UI Glow

in Revenant

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

I am…absolutely…livid. Alright, this is my first time even trying a revenant. I wasted all of my tomes, a scroll of exp, gold to gear it, and two makeover kits. Why? I wanted this to be a RP character, while maybe playing with the class itself in PvE. As a roleplayer, I can not roleplay this character when my UI is flaming colors in any stance, as well as the constant bright glow on the character’s arms. Why is there no option to toggle it on/off? Or why doesn’t it stop out of combat? It’s such a pointless and annoying effect. Even if I wasn’t a roleplayer, how is having your hotbar and character constantly glowing helpful in any way? It seems distracting, at least to me. I can’t be the only person annoyed by this.

I made the glow on the hands a part of my RP concept and tailored my Rev’s gear and dyes to match the glows. It was actually fun.

Hand and UI Glow

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Why one would want to remove the most amazing features of revenant? Espesially that awesome ul bar. I wish it was a bit more intense actually.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Hand and UI Glow

in Revenant

Seven.4758

I made the glow on the hands a part of my RP concept and tailored my Rev’s gear and dyes to match the glows. It was actually fun.

I can see that being great if the character you’re RPing is a proficient magic user, and you can work that into your RP. I should have went with a warrior haha.

Hand and UI Glow

in Revenant

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

I can see that being great if the character you’re RPing is a proficient magic user, and you can work that into your RP. I should have went with a warrior haha.

Yep. If you didn’t want a proficient magic user, picking a class with very visible magic was not the best move.