Heal rev tips wanted

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Sup!

Ive made a heal rev for wvw specifically for the luls and big numbers, but I wanted to know which runes and sigils are prefered for highest heal possible.

I assume monk is the best choice if theres nothing better?

When it comes to sigils obviousl transference, but which of life and benev. is the better one? I seem to get the highest heals out with life. Both on others and myself, not sure tho

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: allias.1420

allias.1420

Superior Rune of the Monk.
Full Magi’s gear.
Sigil of Purity for both weapon sets.
Sigil of Renewal.
Sigil of Water.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365

Full Magi’s gear.
Sigil of Renewal.
Sigil of Water.

Ah sorry I ment max natural harmony output not general heals :P

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Water runes are generally better.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

Natural Harmony shouldn’t be spammed IMO

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: allias.1420

allias.1420

Full Magi’s gear.
Sigil of Renewal.
Sigil of Water.

Ah sorry I ment max natural harmony output not general heals :P

The only thing you should be spamming is ventari’s will xD

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Amiron.1067

Amiron.1067

Here is the build I use.

Key aspects;
*Switch legends on cooldown when possible to keep 20% outgoing healing buff.
*You deal good damage in zealots gear, so make sure to multi-task!
*Try to cleanse conditions with your staff first; tablet cleanse is an energy hog.
*When in dragon stance, fury, protection, regen, and facet of nature should be prioritised.
*If you have good might generation already via another party member, switch Shared Empowerment for Bolster Fortifications.
*Always use Ventari’s Will on cooldown as much as possible to keep up your 10 second +200 healing power buff.

I’ve been having lots of fun carrying fractal groups and supporting big zergs in both pve and wve with this build.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Daniel Handler.4816

Daniel Handler.4816

Only for you, the 10% outgoing heal on monk heals more than water.

Which is why I also recommend sigil of transference on both weapon sets if you are going yolo healer.

“Kentigem”-chief. Born cycle of Dusk. Wyld Hunt:
Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

here a new video i did you view threw my channel for lots of tablet video i dont know if useful though ^^

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

After just doing some math on an average Magi Ventari healer: Monk runes should heal allies for more than Water (especially if you aren’t going to spam Ventari’s Will) at the loss of 5% boon duration, and you yourself will get healed for just about the same hps from the #4 bonus assuming both are constantly procced. Sigil of Life should heal for more than Benevolence by a decent amount, but I think Water would be better than either of those. Water+Life should give better hps, but Life+Transferrence would be best for max Natural Harmony.

Ventari’s Will is the most efficient heal, so that should be the primary source of healing.

Fishsticks

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Am I missing something, or is Ventari’s Will easily outscaled by Natural Harmony?

Considering the base healing and coefficients, once you have >713 healing power, Natural Harmony should be more healing per energy spent, assuming you don’t need the ability of VW to heal everyone in a line. So yeah sure, solo-healing a raid you’d mostly use VW, but even then at 2x the targets, that’s only 1426 HP to win out with NH.

Or is there something else about it?

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

Use Natural Harmony first then Ventari’s Will right after for a double heal.

If properly traited VW will grant protection and regen.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: warherox.7943

warherox.7943

After just doing some math on an average Magi Ventari healer: Monk runes should heal allies for more than Water (especially if you aren’t going to spam Ventari’s Will) at the loss of 5% boon duration, and you yourself will get healed for just about the same hps from the #4 bonus assuming both are constantly procced. Sigil of Life should heal for more than Benevolence by a decent amount, but I think Water would be better than either of those. Water+Life should give better hps, but Life+Transferrence would be best for max Natural Harmony.

Ventari’s Will is the most efficient heal, so that should be the primary source of healing.

Life is better than Benevolence on everything except the passive on the tablet and blasting a water field.

Doctor Beetus – Burst Engi Maguuma
twitch.tv/doctorbeetus

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

Which is why I also recommend sigil of transference on both weapon sets if you are going yolo healer.

any of the sigils with “on use of heal skill” are also VERY good for ventari since you can spam your heal skill. you can get nearly 100% uptime on fury or regen for 5 people just out of your runes plus even rune of the flock is pretty good.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Daniel Handler.4816

any of the sigils with “on use of heal skill” are also VERY good for ventari since you can spam your heal skill. you can get nearly 100% uptime on fury or regen for 5 people just out of your runes plus even rune of the flock is pretty good.

I think you mean on heal rune, and while they are all very good, monk is still the best option. It heals more than flock, and water. And the boons from dwayna/grove/altruism can be given with glint/traits.

I should correct what I said earlier. One should use sigils of water and life. The math was done on that and they have the best heals per second.

Learn as much mending and medical info as possible so that it can be added to the Dream.
Become the first Chief of Mending and guide the newly awaken as well as those who want to learn.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Protective Solace + Precision Strike = cleansing bolts, and I did a little testing and noticed that it can cleanse a condition from yourself as well. I looked through the whole spec and couldn’t find any evidence that it wasn’t from a cleansing bolt, so I’m surprised it was affecting me. I had no idea it could.

Edit: According to the wiki, “Cleansing and Healing Bolts apply their effect in a 150 unit radius on impact.” So it looks like cleansing bolts can hit enemies too and cleanse conditions from allies around them, including yourself. Likewise, you’ll cleanse more conditions if you’re around allies who get hit by a bolt.

(edited by Zintrothen.1056)

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

I think you mean on heal rune, and while they are all very good, monk is still the best option. It heals more than flock, and water. And the boons from dwayna/grove/altruism can be given with glint/traits.

I should correct what I said earlier. One should use sigils of water and life. The math was done on that and they have the best heals per second.

how are you supposed to provide fury and regen with glint while your using ventari tablet to heal? does not compute.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Amiron.1067

Amiron.1067

how are you supposed to provide fury and regen with glint while your using ventari tablet to heal? does not compute.

You heal in glint via regen and shield/staff #4. Regen alone heals others 500+ a tick if properly traited. The shield skill hits for 5214 in heals, staff around 4995. Plenty of healing for the 10 seconds you’re in Glint. Unless there are specific phases of a fight where intense healing is needed, which then I recommend camping ventari for those phases.

Edit: Fixed my guesstimates with actual math using my build.

(edited by Amiron.1067)

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Daniel Handler.4816

You heal in glint via regen and shield/staff #4. Regen alone heals others 500+ a tick if properly traited. The shield skill hits for 5214 in heals, staff around 4995. Plenty of healing for the 10 seconds you’re in Glint. Unless there are specific phases of a fight where intense healing is needed, which then I recommend camping ventari for those phases.

Edit: Fixed my guesstimates with actual math using my build.

Sort of

if your goal is intense healing, never camp ventari

You can cast 5 harmonies in 10 seconds.

• swapping gives a 20% buff to outgoing healing,
  • 20% of 5 is 1 extra harmony in healing
  • the increase to shield + staff + regen= ~1.5 extra harmony
  • if you stayed in Ventari you would only be able to produce 2.5 harmonies every 10 seconds
  • its the same hps overall

We have two contextual modifiers

• on swap, which lasts 10 seconds and gives 20%
  • and >50% energy, which can only affect 4 harmonies max and gives 25%
  • option A is to swap to ventari>wait 6 seconds>cast harmony x2
  • option B is to swap>cast harmony x4 or x5 (depending on alacrity)
  • option C is to camp>wait 10-20 seconds>cast harmony x4
  • A gives 45% for 10 seconds
  • B gives 20% for 10 seconds
  • C gives 25% for 20 seconds

Obviously there are permutations that don’t use harmony, but the point was intense heals.

If you camp you can only use Option C, which heals the most, but in the longest time

Swapping gives you access to Options A-C, plus whatever new options arise from the stance paired with Ventari.

Legitimate resources to camp ventari are

• you can’t reach your target
  • you want to spam one of the non healing related abilities like blind or projectile denial

(edited by Daniel Handler.4816)

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: Zilvereen.2091

Zilvereen.2091

I use Minstrel’s gear.

Heal rev tips wanted

in Revenant

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I use Minstrel’s gear.

Currently a mix of Minstrels and Clerics. I didn’t find that Magi’s was a better choice. Lots of runes to play with too. Still play testing with builds.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP