Herald F2

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

hello fellow wana be ritualists, tell me why who and wen are you using this skill exept double tap for the boons, why would i upkeep something that inscreesed duration of something that is already an upkeep, i find it sync “well” if you stand on Jalis’s rock floor to add some extra duration/stacks but for a small amout, the same goes for might just the upkeep i think is 7-8 might and with it its about 10-11 which isnt that great.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Facet_of_Nature

correct me if im wrong
so yeah? who why and wen

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

Aside your examples, protection (elite) you can stack some duration e then blow them for other upkeeps or legend swap for damage.
A thing you might be missing is that f2 is aoe and affects your party members…so i guess here the reasons are just overwelming

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

To stack Protection and spread long Regeneration to multiple targets, to bump Protection from Ventari’s Will to 3.5 or 4.5 seconds, to stack some might and ton of swiftness, to gain nearly permanent Retaliation or more Resistance, with Shield skills & trait to get huge boon durations…..

People don’t use it’s whole potential.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

To stack Protection and spread long Regeneration to multiple targets, to bump Protection from Ventari’s Will to 3.5 or 4.5 seconds, to stack some might and ton of swiftness, to gain nearly permanent Retaliation or more Resistance, with Shield skills & trait to get huge boon durations…..

People don’t use it’s whole potential.

True story

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Terra.8571

Terra.8571

As others have mentioned, protection stacking is a big one. But it’s also really useful to allies, arguably the main reason for running it. Coordinate with your party so boons from Guardians, ele’s, war’s etc last 50% longer.

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Kronos.2560

Kronos.2560

I only ever use the 50% if might stacking, run 50% and might on herald with mace spamming fire field/combo gets you to 25 stacks very fast.

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

A thing you might be missing is that f2 is aoe and affects your party members…

This. If I am solo, I will use it for might/fury stacking. If in a group, it will be on most of the time.

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

yes but i can already upkeep regenaration or protaction
but yeah i forgot about resistance and retaliation

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

It’s AoE and doesn’t rely on Glint. you don’t even have to run Glint and you can still gain the benefits of the increased duration for a minimal upkeep.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: Adrian Guardian.9480

Adrian Guardian.9480

I use it so that I can build up boon durations while using dragon stance and keep e.g. fury and regeneration after legend swapping.

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

I used it to get greater Resistance uptimes from Mallyx as well as Might duration on Unrelenting Assault.

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

For solo situations I use it out of battle to stack up on Glint boons in case I need to swap to a different Legend during my next encounter.

For group situations I have it up practically 100% of the time since the value is in affecting the duration of my allies’ boons as well.

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

Remember you have to activate it before using Impossible Odds. It’s not possible to have both active at the same time.

Herald F2

in Revenant

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Timewarp.

Fifteen Characters.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA