Herald (Glint) Details

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

http://massivelyop.com/2015/08/12/exclusive-guild-wars-2-revenant-elite-spec-is-the-herald/

Shield Defenses with Defiance Bar!

All Upkeep utility skills as Facets. Auras that provide AOE benefits as part of upkeep. Can be used again to activate a secondary skill but go on cool down. One of 6 Facets (Facet of Nature) can be used in any stance, not just Glint legend. Auras more buff/support, actives from facets more control and offensive based. Actives currently cost no energy.

Spear Underwater. Mix of Condi and Physical.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

(edited by Kodiak.3281)

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

Wtf?? Herald??

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: slayert.5904

slayert.5904

Seems the elite spec is giving exactly what jalis should have already given us…protection..

| lvl 80 guard | shout DPS roamer |

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

Seems the elite spec is giving exactly what jalis should have already given us…protection..

Did you have problems with Jalis tankyness? I didn’t, I thought he was fine, but he is more of a CC-spec than a defensive support anyway.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Kodiak.3281

Also without more sources of Stability I don’t really see Revenant on the front line. Will be very interesting to see what each Facet actually does.

As I was talking about with the tempest Front Line in WvW is defined primarily by stability sharing (which is currently bottle necked by Guardians), blocks/invulnerability/evades, and mobility with leaps (both targeted and untargeted). Right now you pretty much need 2-3 Guardians to provide enough Stability (Stand your Ground rotations) to keep a front line active which leaves 2-3 slots maximum for front line people and you gotta bring something big to get those coveted slots.

While we do have some of these tools, such as Road, they are largely ineffective because they require you to stand still in them when you are constantly on the move in WvW (dropping road on the go only gives you 1 stack). If Crystal Hibernation requires a channel to activate (unclear, we’ll see on Friday) there’s no way you’ll get it off on the front line.

There’s still a lot of details left unseen with traits, utilities and otherwise but at this time I still see Revenants pretty much supporting the back line because they simply lack the tools to hang on the front line like Guardians and Warriors.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

A few things of note:

- I didn’t really see a new class mechanic in there. I saw the Facet of Nature (which he eludes to being a mechanic), however this seems just a skill. It doesn’t seem to change anything at all, just compliments that individual legend. Hoping there was something missing here, otherwise it seems Revenant won’t really have an Elite Spec. as they’ve been defined, but just another legend only accessible by this line.

- Agree with previous statements of stability. Hopefully we see stability featured in one of the facet’s boons. The breakbar is cool and all, but it roots you, so practical use is very limited (aside from things like a bunker build)

- Seems like these facets function like Signets for which you pay energy to activate their passive. I’ll have to see what the upkeep is before I make judgement. What I worry about is that since weapons also use energy that with this legend you’ll be putting up a facet, then auto-attacking a lot to avoid losing all of your energy.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

Thanks for the share. This looks interesting, indeed!

I can’t wait until the POI.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Kaiden Valor.7163

Kaiden Valor.7163

A few things of note:

- I didn’t really see a new class mechanic in there. I saw the Facet of Nature (which he eludes to being a mechanic), however this seems just a skill. It doesn’t seem to change anything at all, just compliments that individual legend. Hoping there was something missing here, otherwise it seems Revenant won’t really have an Elite Spec. as they’ve been defined, but just another legend only accessible by this line.

- Agree with previous statements of stability. Hopefully we see stability featured in one of the facet’s boons. The breakbar is cool and all, but it roots you, so practical use is very limited (aside from things like a bunker build)

- Seems like these facets function like Signets for which you pay energy to activate their passive. I’ll have to see what the upkeep is before I make judgement. What I worry about is that since weapons also use energy that with this legend you’ll be putting up a facet, then auto-attacking a lot to avoid losing all of your energy.

The Facet of Nature is presumably an F2 skill and will be available on all legends (while specced for glint). This fits with how chronomancer and tempest both got off-hand weapons and an addition to their mechanics as opposed to a makeover of it.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Kaiden Valor.7163

I’m hoping the facets don’t put you into an outright energy drain. Like maybe do -3 energy, so you’re still earning it but slow and then if you activated a second one at that point to go into negative income.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Rygg.6237

Rygg.6237

I’m not expecting it to be any different than the other stances, mostly because of this

“Crystal Hibernation: This one is all about personal defence and is a great save-me button for those sticky near-death situations. A crystal energy shield prevents damage after this skill has been channelled, and it also quickly tops up your health pool. Your character gains a defiance bar when this skill is used, and the risk of using it will need to be considered carefully.”

“Cronacher: The Crystal Hibernation ability does indeed have trade-offs. It is a defiance bar skill for the player, similar to what you’ve seen monsters have (such as the Wyvern). Once the break bar is depleted with control skills, the protective shell will burst, which will stun the player for two seconds and leave him or her with 25 stacks of vulnerability for those two seconds, so you risk being left in this super vulnerable state. The ability doesn’t remove conditions, so if you wait too long to use it, it’s possible to be downed while it is active for ticking conditions. While it can be used to immune key attacks, recover some health, or give yourself enough time for some skills to recharge it definitely can be punishing if used incorrectly. You cannot move while the skill is active, either, so you are kind of a sitting duck for when it ends.”

This is like RotGD 2.0, sounds good and strong but ends up leaving you as a free kill on PvP modes, the counterplay to that is just target you, set all the CC off and then kill you, the breakbar will give players that are not used to find a way to counterplay for something and learn the combat mechanics think that the profession is OP when it really isn’t, now don’t get me wrong that skill seems to give some ways to survive 1v1 for just a bit more until you can get support from a roamer in PvP since it makes you invulnerable unless they ditch all the CC on you.

The skill base effects, synergies and survivability needs to be revised for skills like this to work, in PvE there is no need for that sort of stuff as no mobs risk your party in a way they can all wipe at once given that your team mates learn the fight mechanics and the effects of the skills they have at their disposal, it just needs some time and effort and the standard formula of making bosses have more HP and one shot you can be denied easily with the active combat system that GW2 has you just need to be aware of the attack animations and know where and how to position, having a low DPS tank with support that doesn’t cater the active combat system and uses a more standard low mobility tank on your face type of support is currently not needed unless they make content that somehow needs that, and even then it more likely means that the tank will get one shotted unless skills like this get used and it has a way to keep the aggro on himself, currently aggro is random.

So far IMO all developers do not get that “front line support” based on increased thoughness and giving “defensive boons” is only of use in WvW zergs and for certain PvP bunker specs, actually the only bunker spec that uses that kind of playstyle is AH shouts Guard and it’s not as effective as bunker elementalists because elementalists have better condi cleanse and heals because they have regeneration, cleanses and water fields and that makes them effective hybrid point holder-assaulters, bunker playstyle in PvE is viable but not optimal in the current state of the game, as the “zerker meta” has still room to grow, just take a look at the meta builds, they prioritize party surivability, party offensive support and then personal DPS.

Revenant needs more ways to support a party other than having the ability to spam some healing and face tanking as it’s not needed, even with the optimized AI in Verdant Brink I just died 4 times during the Beta and that was because I glided off the map to the void, if it is to be given deffensive support it really needs more access to stuff like blind, aegis, reflects, taunt, weakness and protection, since that is what’s needed with the active combat system, we’ll have to wait and see what the other auras give, currently all the auras seem like a good an interesting mechanic AND seem to make Glint mandatory for the best party support Revenant spec.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Invictus.1503

A few things of note:

The Facet of Nature is presumably an F2 skill and will be available on all legends (while specced for glint). This fits with how chronomancer and tempest both got off-hand weapons and an addition to their mechanics as opposed to a makeover of it.

You are right, they kept talking about it like it was a skill, but upon re-reading it they did keep mentioning 6 facets. As there are only 5 skills (1 heal, 3 utility, 1 Elite) the Facet of Nature must be an F2 skill.

That will teach me to read so quickly. My other points still stand though. Thanks Kaiden

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Meh, I was hoping for more offensive group boons too. Though they didn’t really reveal everything so maybe there is something. Overall I don’t know how I feel about this. Guess I’ll have to wait for the POI.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Rygg.6237

This was the most interesting thing out of that, revenant doesn’t have enough boon generation, but if you run mace/axe and strength runes and invocation you nearly always have 10-15 might, plus 5 seconds of fury each 10 seconds, if facet of nature works like I think it does this could put Revenant as some sort of PS spec, and if you run Malyx instead of Glint you could also share spam resistance with LDS traited, I’m guessing that’s the support love Roy was talking about, could fix some of the support problems that Revenant has but would force you run Glint as it is much more effective than other stances for that, if upkeeps on auras are as high cost as other stances and have the same lackluster effects then nothing will change at all, still hurling a god kitten ed mist dragon at your foes is bad kitten enough to make up for that.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: radioAspen.6829

radioAspen.6829

I really want to like this, but I think that upkeep skills are easily the worst aspect of the current energy system. Designing an entire spec/legend around them seems…questionable…

In practice, unless the ticks are lower than what we’ve seen so far, it seems like you’ll just be an auto-attacking boon dispenser.

Spear having two auto-attacks is pretty interesting, though.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Yeah, the upkeep skills have me very skeptical about the whole thing. If they got rid of energy cost on weapons maybe it could work, but I don’t know…

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Rygg.6237

Yeah, the upkeep skills have me very skeptical about the whole thing. If they got rid of energy cost on weapons maybe it could work, but I don’t know…

I doubt you’ll be able to use more than 1-2 skills per legendswap as it is now, if you were able to use 2-4 skills then it’d be overkill, 2-3 per swap is good enough that is a matter of energy cost balance, we’ll have to wait until next beta and then give feedback on energy costs, I think that upkeeps are not worth using with their current effects and costs, they’re supposed to feel stronger the more time you keep them up when they just feel as a drain to your energy pool.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

Dat animations..so incredible but..am i the olny one worried that i wont see a kitten? Gotta see stream how it play out, maybe finally i will have a viable sword/shield char..

obey me

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Enrif.7359

Enrif.7359

the upkeep of those skills(except maybe heal and elite) must be alot cheaper then the current ones, as they ALSO go on CD upon activation of the second skill.

This Facets are kind of Signets, but they are not alltime passive, but you have the activate the passive, but for this, the passive is group wide.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Kodiak.3281

Yea right now the Specializations seem split with Dragon Hunter and Reaper getting new ways to play the class and Chronomancer and Herald now providing an expanded way to play the same basic class. Tempest unfortunately doesn’t really fit in anything as it’s simply inferior in every aspect to the base Elementalist class; either a testament to how great the base Elementalist is or the failure to deliver a new way or expansive way to play the class.

I also have noticed the pattern it’s the specializations that get a new main hand weapon (in this case 2 handers) that are given new ways to play the class and it’s the classes that only receive off hands are basically just expansions of the existing way to play a class.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Rygg.6237

Dat animations..so incredible but..am i the olny one worried that i wont see a kitten? Gotta see stream how it play out, maybe finally i will have a viable sword/shield char..

Particle Wars 2 the more the merrier, IMO it’s better it looks kitten and it actually lets you know what skills the enemy is using, hurts low spec PCs though.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Front line support role? so like a guardian…. with a potentially better shield?

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Invictus.1503

The problem I have with the shield is that the skill that gives you the breakbar roots you. That makes it very limited in practical use except in a bunker build. Even there, the tells and counter play are easy enough so it will likely get you killed anyway. The idea is cool, but the rooting you down is horrible!

(edited by Invictus.1503)

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I am not sure I understand correct: when you activate the upkeep skill, you usually can click again to stop the upkeep. But here it seems after the upkeep you have access to the offensive ability, so you cannot stop the upkeep without using the active and putting it on cooldown… Odd

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

skowcia.8257

The problem I have with the shield is that the cool skill roots you. Very limited practical use except in a bunker build. Even there, the tells and counter play are easy enough so it will likely get you killed anyway. The idea is cool, but the rooting you down is horrible!

Gotta agree, that selfroot has to go away. More underpowered stuff inc. I hope Roy will consider changing it before beta. We dont need a visioner to see how it will play out.

Btw could someone explain me exactly how these signets work? If i activate the upkeep skill what choice i do have to deactivate it? Will i get a option to deactivate it or i will be forced to shatter it/swap to turn it off?

obey me

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Kaiden Valor.7163

I suspect the only methods would be to either activate a load to drain your energy faster, thus letting them expire, or swap legend (or use the active/burst and throw it on cool down). I suspect the idea is you’re supposed to decide when’s best to have one active and picking the right moment for each one to properly manage your energy. Then decide if you’ll need that facet soon or if you can afford to put it on cool down.

It all sounds really interesting, but like with the other elite specs I think I’ll need to see it on Friday to really get it. The article wasn’t the best to follow at times, Anet’s blog post tomorrow might go into more/better detail and be easier to read.

Also hoping they won’t individually be enough to put us right into negative income, so that we can have one up “indefinitely” at the expense of slower energy income and then a second or third for negative income.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Mournilg.4870

Mournilg.4870

The problem I have with the shield is that the cool skill roots you. Very limited practical use except in a bunker build. Even there, the tells and counter play are easy enough so it will likely get you killed anyway. The idea is cool, but the rooting you down is horrible!

Gotta agree, that selfroot has to go away. More underpowered stuff inc. I hope Roy will consider changing it before beta. We dont need a visioner to see how it will play out.

Btw could someone explain me exactly how these signets work? If i activate the upkeep skill what choice i do have to deactivate it? Will i get a option to deactivate it or i will be forced to shatter it/swap to turn it off?

And what happens if you activate another one without deactivating the previous, do they work together?
And as i understand it, we’ll have no other choice but to use the active part to deactivate and get the CD.
For people who wanted a class with no CD and only energy managment it’s quite unfortunate.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Everything being upkeep…..so really we can do nothing but auto attacks. Auto attacks really need to grant energy, or these up keeps HAVE to be small enough where we can still gain small amounts of energy otherwise we will never be able to use weapon skills

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Mournilg.4870

I guess upkeeps will be something like -3/-4, so you can activate 2 and still not be out of energy in 8 seconds.
Well at least i hope you can keep at least one permanently with still a low but positive energy regen

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

OH YES THE FACETS. That’s the best choice they could have made.
And yes, mechanic ADDITION, not change. Great move.

And underwater combat gets 2 weapons in 1.

Can’t wait to try all of that.

(told you Glint was going to be completely boon related https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Glint-speculation/page/2#post5324326 )

And guys, with all the feedback about energy I’m sure they’re going to tweak the numbers, so we can be able to be on par with skillspam classes.
Give them the benefit of the doubt.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: tobascodagama.2961

tobascodagama.2961

Everything being upkeep…..so really we can do nothing but auto attacks. Auto attacks really need to grant energy, or these up keeps HAVE to be small enough where we can still gain small amounts of energy otherwise we will never be able to use weapon skills

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the Glint traits revolve around Energy management.

Amberley Avalen – Charr Mesmer
Tanya Larina – Human Thief
Finchy Whyte – Sylvari Ranger

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the Glint traits revolve around Energy management.

Me neither, but I hope that energy numbers are going to be tweaked for the core class.

“Jalis will get some love” [cit.]

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

skowcia.8257

I guess upkeeps will be something like -3/-4, so you can activate 2 and still not be out of energy in 8 seconds.
Well at least i hope you can keep at least one permanently with still a low but positive energy regen

Im not sure about that.

“You trade off potential energy regeneration, and in turn the ability to use other skills, for the group benefit of these auras”

obey me

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Roy Cronacher

Roy Cronacher

Game Designer

Some are cheap, some are expensive. You’ll be able to keep multiple up at the same time. A lot of the inspiration for the skills came from what you might find a bard style class doing in other games.

I’ll be showing it all off plus some extra things on the POI this Friday which will give a much better idea of how everything works.

Twitter: @RoyCronacher
I work on systems, combat, skills, and balance.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Mournilg.4870

Im not sure about that.

“You trade off potential energy regeneration, and in turn the ability to use other skills, for the group benefit of these auras”

Well, trading energy regeneration doesn’t mean ALL energy regeneration.
Anyway, we’ll see that in the PoI so no need to theorize too much right now. ^^

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Zypher.7609

Zypher.7609

Some are cheap, some are expensive. You’ll be able to keep multiple up at the same time. A lot of the inspiration for the skills came from what you might find a bard style class doing in other games.

I’ll be showing it all off plus some extra things on the POI this Friday which will give a much better idea of how everything works.

So cool you bring up bard, that is exactly what I thought when reading about it. Very much looking forward to this, between this elite spec and the way Ventari legend works I think I have found my new main.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

The utilities remind me of signets (as speculated to be Glints utilities), just with a Revenant twist. Activate for passive, activate again for ’’active’’ effect and long-ish cooldown. Just that other professions don’t need to activate for passive.

Really need to see the changes Roy has made and the full preview of Herald to decide if I want to spec for this on the build I used, even just for new f2 (boons!) and shield (to replace OH Sword on my build).

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Mournilg.4870

Now that’s really interesting, can’t wait to see it in action ^^
I’m also curious to see what will be the difference between Brill as a support and the more Tanky Jalis you talked about

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Temihal.8651

Temihal.8651

I’m a little concerned about the heal skill (usually passive heal effect entail weaker active) and the possibility of an energy cost on the burst skills.
Certainly the upkeep on the passive should help letting us get a stronger active.
Anyway, I’m sure it’ll turn out great.

Can’t wait to see it in action (and try it out, obviously).

Also even if I’d like to see energy management traits, I still think they would be better off in the Invocation line, leaving the Herald one free to focus on boons (maybe we could move some of the fury traits here to make space in Invocation).
I think it would be cleaner that way, with the class defining line focusing on our class mechanics and the “boon” line focusing on boons.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

Oh wow that actually sounds kind of interesting. The only thing I hope is that it works for both group and solo settings. If not, well at the very least I can have a legend that makes people want me in their Fractal runs

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

skowcia.8257

First thing im gonna do..start with Glint, yolo activate all signets upkeep at once, and when i get low energy swap to diff legend and see what will happen.

obey me

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Some quick questions:

1. For the purpose of rune synergy, do the Facets count as “signets” or not?
  2. Spear or harpoon for underwater? The article mentions spear, but in the interview, you call it harpoon.

(But to be honest, I always get confused between both underwater weapon types. Sometimes, the melee versions are both called spear and harpoon, while the ranged versions are both called speargun and harpoongun. And sometimes, when people refer to spear and when they refear to harpoon, they’re talking about the two different spear vs harpoongun weapon types. So confusing. :S)

EDIT

I really want to like this, but I think that upkeep skills are easily the worst aspect of the current energy system.

I disagree. I think upkeep skills are great energy sinks for whenever you don’t need to use your other utilities are your energy bar happens to be close to full. That is especially the case in PvE.

(edited by DiogoSilva.7089)

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Griffith.7238

Griffith.7238

Some quick questions:

1. For the purpose of rune synergy, do the Facets count as “signets” or not?
  2. Spear or harpoon for underwater? The article mentions spear, but in the interview, you call it harpoon.

(But to be honest, I always get confused between both underwater weapon types. Sometimes, the melee versions are both called spear and harpoon, while the ranged versions are both called speargun and harpoongun. And sometimes, when people refer to spear and when they refear to harpoon, they’re talking about the two different spear vs harpoongun weapon types. So confusing. :S)

EDIT

I really want to like this, but I think that upkeep skills are easily the worst aspect of the current energy system.

I disagree. I think upkeep skills are great energy sinks for whenever you don’t need to use your other utilities are your energy bar happens to be close to full. That is especially the case in PvE.

The problem I think most people have with Upkeep skills is the fact that you can’t do anything ,but auto attack while they are up and they are not nearly strong enough to compensate for that fact not to mention the incredibly boring gameplay that promotes.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Kidel.2057

Am I guessing no condi cleanse (so mandatory Jalis), or are we going to have a Facet for that?

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Facet_of_Light

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

skowcia.8257

The problem I think most people have with Upkeep skills is the fact that you can’t do anything ,but auto attack while they are up and they are not nearly strong enough to compensate for that fact not to mention the incredibly boring gameplay that promotes.

Mallyx is quite strong actually if you have load of condi on you, espesially when some warrior will use pin down+fear me..which will basically allow you to stack 15 sec immobilize and 9sec fear.

But its all about tweaking numbers either way. I also think they cost too much for what they does.

obey me

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

I am also pretty curious what did you mean by that “some extra things”

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Ladikn.6592

Ladikn.6592

I’m really interested in Facet of Nature and how it will affect other Legends more then anything else. +50% boon duration on Shiro’s quickness, Ventari’s regens, Jalis’s stability, Malyx’s….being Malyx.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Kaiden Valor.7163

I am also pretty curious what did you mean by that “some extra things”

At the very least I’d assume he’s showing the underwater weapon and at the same time will probably go through how the different legend’s skills work when you enter water (Ventari is probably disabled). Just a guess based on the fact that we got info on underwater stuff in the article.

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

I’m really interested in Facet of Nature and how it will affect other Legends more then anything else. +50% boon duration on Shiro’s quickness, Ventari’s regens, Jalis’s stability, Malyx’s….being Malyx.

Keep in mind that Shiro’s quickness is also an upkeep, so you’ll either deplete your bar twice as fast, or you’ll only be able to keep one or the other up.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

After reading it all I still couldn’t get an idea of how Herald will work, but I’m more of a visual person so I guess I’ll just have to wait till the POI to see how it is XD

Loving the shoulder skin of the Herald. Can’t wait to get my hands on that.

By the sounds of it, there still isn’t a ‘permanent’ 25% movement utility though, it sounds more like something that will be temporary via blast finishers or whatever. I hope I’m wrong.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Herald (Glint) Details

in Revenant

skowcia.8257

Annnd..the complains on guard forum about shield skills started, even tho we already complain about selfroot. Eles also started comparing it to temepst.. Time for a popcorn.

By the sounds of it, there still isn’t a ‘permanent’ 25% movement utility though, it sounds more like something that will be temporary via blast finishers or whatever. I hope I’m wrong.

I doubt there will be any, espesially when one signet grants swiftness. Traveler runes still the king, espesially with it +15% boon and +10% condi duration.

obey me