Herald and Shiro feedback

in Revenant

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

I split my BWE time across several character classes so my revenant time was limited and only in verdant brink, but here are a few thoughts my wife & I noticed with the revenant.

1. The Herald had a overall great feel for it. While I have seen some post that they think it is OP, I would disagree. It seems overall well balanced, at least for the content in HoT.
2. Energy management is still a bit of a bugger, but that may simply be my own inexperience with the class.
3. Previously I had difficulty visually identifying when sustain skills on the tool bar were active. The Herald does an excellent job making those two states visibly distinct. The ground sigil looks fantastic and is a good additional visibility cue. Although Impossible odds on the Shiro Legend changes the icon, the new icon lacks some of the visibility distinction found on the Herald skill icons.
4. Herald & Shiro together resolve my previous critiques about the lack of mobility for the revenant.
5. This may be a case of me not knowing how to use it, but the heal for Shiro seems horribly under powered. Even using enchanted daggers followed immediately by unrelenting assault this seemed with a very small amount of healing.
6. On the left hand (inactive?) legend the placement of the facet of nature has hidden that carrot for selecting a different legend making that very difficult to do. A simple solution is to move the carrot placement to the left of the box instead of the right.

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM

in Revenant

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

I agree that the icon for impossible odds should have a more distinct look to it while active, like an glowing outline