Herald bugging

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

After update my facets keep turning themselves off. No cooldown and they’re not being used, but just keep getting turned off randomly, any one else having this issue?

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: Nimarrodd.7823

Nimarrodd.7823

Just noticed this a bit ago, myself. Running along a road with Elements and Darkness up, they just dropped without triggering a cooldown or anything. Very peculiar.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Next time that happens, take note of whether or not you changed areas within the zone. By areas, I mean the white names on the map.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: Sico.6941

Sico.6941

Having the same issue. Don’t see what could be “triggering” them. Seems random so far.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Nimarrodd.7823

That’s exactly what it was. Just started after recent build, though.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

The area transitions? If it is, then probably the same bug (or closely related to) the IO problem on Shiro.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: MTTomlinson.4795

MTTomlinson.4795

It happened for me as well. Even happened as I went afk for less then a min with no movement.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Nimarrodd.7823

The area transitions? If it is, then probably the same bug (or closely related to) the IO problem on Shiro.

Yep, right as I tripped the area they flipped back to Facets.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

Thanks I’ll post in bug forum

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: Flebberflep.7826

Flebberflep.7826

This has been happening a lot for me too, but not just when I’m changing zones. Impossible odds reliably turns off every time a zone change happens, but vengefull hammers turns it self off for every reason under the sun. Too close to a wall, on a slight incline, moved a few inches, standing on a bridge… the list goes on.

Herald bugging

in Revenant

Posted by: MrH.2591

MrH.2591

Yep, it’s all upkeep skills, not just Facet’s. Report it in-game and on the bug forum.