Herald ground icons

Herald ground icons

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I am a little surprised there hasnt been more comments about the Herald ground icons, but maybe people like it/them. If you are unaware/dont know what Im talking about I left an image where you can see the said icon(s) below the character.

Personally I find this center icon with additional icons on the side based on your active utilities, to be excessive “fluff” and unneeded info/graphic. Everything we need to know is indicated on our action bar and boon bar, and we already have nice visuals upon legend swapping and on our action bar. It feels odd having a large circle with pulsing color below our character (and potentially not fitting with our armor for those who Skin Wars 2), with additional icons that are barely visible when zoomed out. It takes away the focus from your character.

My proposal is to tone the colors down on the center icon, maybe keep the outer circle but remove the center mass – and potentially remove the additional icons that pops up based on active utilities.
But more importantly, what is your thought on the matter?

Attachments:

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Herald ground icons

in Revenant

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

There has been LOTS of discussion on this actually. The latest one is here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Herald-s-horrifying-ground-effect/first#post5561550

Personally I’m fine with the ground effect.

Herald ground icons

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

It doesn’t bother me at all. Quite a few people were complaining about it both this and last beta weekend.

By the way, your charr looks incredibly hot with that juggernaut.

Herald ground icons

in Revenant

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Ah apologize, I didnt see it.. a mod could just merge this one with that I suppose

By the way, your charr looks incredibly hot with that juggernaut.

Yeah I finally got to use it :P

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore