How to use Enhanced Bulwark?

in Revenant

Posted by: Rudedawg.1876

Rudedawg.1876

I find using Inspiring Reinforcement to be “clunky” and frustrating in WvW.

“Create a stone road that damages and weakens foes as it’s created. Once it’s created it will pulse, granting stability to allies.”

When you have people running you down; you have to cast it, wait for it and then make sure you are running on it.

Seems like more of a pve skill than a pvp skill; as pvp and WvW are very mobile – always moving.

That’s why I don’t like the tablet build.

So rant over;

How else can I get stability as a Rev? I think there’s a rune for when you are under 20% health – but by then I am usually already dead.

Any other ways I can get stability so I can use “Enhanced Bulwark” out of the Herald line.

Thanks!

in Revenant

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

“Create a stone road that damages and weakens foes as it’s created. Once it’s created it will pulse, granting stability to allies.”

When you have people running you down; you have to cast it, wait for it and then make sure you are running on it.

Seems like more of a pve skill than a pvp skill; as pvp and WvW are very mobile – always moving.

So rant over;

How else can I get stability as a Rev? I think there’s a rune for when you are under 20% health – but by then I am usually already dead.

Any other ways I can get stability so I can use “Enhanced Bulwark” out of the Herald line.

Thanks!

Retribution has a minor that gives you stab on successful evade.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Rev has no reliable stab and Jalis road sux even in pve.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Rudedawg.1876

Rudedawg.1876

So rant over;

Thanks!

Retribution has a minor that gives you stab on successful evade.

Yes, sadly that’s what I thought – I hate relying on something so hit or miss for such a critical ability for pvp.

I dusted off my warrior today and played him for a bit… I’ll leave it at that…