I Guess No More Suggestion Threads?

in Revenant

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

First off, i tip my hat to you guys Anet, marvelous move, trying to nerf retribution stab on dodge only to cause it to not even proc at all. I mean dont you ever take a day off

Now that the balance patch is out we can comfortably say the studio doesnt know kittene about class development. Once again the request to open up more competitive builds has been ignored. Jalis, Mallyx, Ventari are still going to be virtually non existent in ranked.

How does it feel knowing that the time you spent typing up skill replacements for Jalis and Ventari especially has fallen on blind eyes since HoT release, like a waste of time right? well probably because they dont actually use them. There is no benefit in taking the time to make these suggestion threads.

“We feel that necromancers have been faring quite well gamewide, providing play and counterplay in many spots over the last few months.”

Yea thats why power necros dont exist in ranked right? what a joke.

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

I always hated the stab on dodge mechanic….but nerfing Retribution couldn’t have come at worse time…it killed ret+invo+herald which was the defensive variant of power rev litteraly worsening the lack of build variety Rev has due to the innefectivenes of Jallis, Mallyx and Ventari when compared to Shiro and Glint.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kruczq.3087

Kruczq.3087

Rev had 3 builds (invo power, retri power, condi), now you can pretty much only play gutted version of invocation. gg anet, gg.

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

Rev had 3 builds (invo power, retri power, condi), now you can pretty much only play gutted version of invocation. gg anet, gg.

That pretty much sums it about right.

in Revenant

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

you rarely see mallyx builds in ranked. Invo and retri “builds” are shiro and glint. When was the last time you saw Jalis and Ventari. 9 times out of 10 you are going to see shiro glint with either invo or retri devastation and herald. That is not diversity if that is what you are trying to imply exists.

In the weeks leading to this patch there were like 2 huge threads on ventari and i believe one on Jalis. All of them ignored, not even a “no we cant make buffs to these legends because….”This is why this studio is terrible.

(edited by Ragion.2831)

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

This class is being so blatantly forced into invocation, I am just happy that I never used it outside WvW blob fights (it will probably affect them the most now). Good job on turning the class into thief though, Anet.